Levan Saginashvili Grip Strength

Alawadhi

Maybe this is off topic, but I still think MT beats Levan 4-2 in a six round supermatch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Maybe this is off topic, but I still think MT beats Levan 4-2 in a six round supermatch.

I think Levan will beat Michael about as easy as Denis beat Devon. He's just way too strong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fist of Fury said:

I think Levan will beat Michael about as easy as Denis beat Devon. He's just way too strong.

I suspect that Levan is not yet at the level Denis was in 2017. Denis barely scraped by with a win of 4-2 against MT in 2017, when everyone thought Denis would break MT’s arm. MT of 2021 is stronger than MT of 2017.

The thing with MT is that he is relatively weak compared to other top pullers. Heck, when MT was in Sweden in 2019 and pulled in a small tournament he had a war with several half decent pullers in the 90-100kg class. Levan, Denis, Chaffee would all plow through these Swedish pullers like they were children. Yet somehow MT dominates Chaffee and is super even with Denis. The reason is because of MT being extremely difficult to pin. He’s not very strong but he can width stand enough to where only the strongest can pin him. I also noticed Levan tiring relatively fast in the latest video. This is why I think Levan might smack MT the first two rounds, and then he’ll run out of steam and won’t be able to pin MT. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

I suspect that Levan is not yet at the level Denis was in 2017. Denis barely scraped by with a win of 4-2 against MT in 2017, when everyone thought Denis would break MT’s arm. MT of 2021 is stronger than MT of 2017.

The thing with MT is that he is relatively weak compared to other top pullers. Heck, when MT was in Sweden in 2019 and pulled in a small tournament he had a war with several half decent pullers in the 90-100kg class. Levan, Denis, Chaffee would all plow through these Swedish pullers like they were children. Yet somehow MT dominates Chaffee and is super even with Denis. The reason is because of MT being extremely difficult to pin. He’s not very strong but he can width stand enough to where only the strongest can pin him. I also noticed Levan tiring relatively fast in the latest video. This is why I think Levan might smack MT the first two rounds, and then he’ll run out of steam and won’t be able to pin MT. 

Yes. I was told by Alex Top Roll (school boy brother) that the bigger you are, the easier you get tired. MT is strong but not close to Levan except in his rising power. He can tire Levan. But I would suspect Levan will just go through him like Pushkar or even better. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David_wigren said:

I don't think endurance will be a factor. Same thing with Devon vs Denis. He has crazy endurance, didn't help him one bit, I think the scenario will be about the same.

8 hours ago, mcalpine1986 said:

Thats amazing. Especially with fhe grippers! Shame he didnt want to train with you more. 

It just shows you that some of the Worlds strongest men are people we havent even heard about, there will be genetic freak monsters in gyms quietly lifting away crazy weights that no one will ever see. 

It's rare, but yeah, i mean look at khaled and what about his bigger brother thats not interested.

• Like 1

It’s a shame we’ll likely never know since Igor doesn’t want Levan to fight MT. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

It’s a shame we’ll likely never know since Igor doesn’t want Levan to fight MT. 

No that's not the case. Igor wants MMT to participate in top 8. He refused and now invited Dave Chaffee. His door to Michael is still open. Michael, rightly so, see himself as the WAL champ and doesn't need to qualify to beat the PAL champ.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Yup. Maybe no one is used to its shape? It's weird shape after all.

I thought that too.

You're welcome.

Yes the next day I spoke to Adam on that point. He told me exactly what you said. He must have been so excited :D 

Very easy for him. Yes Vitaly has very strong wrists! But Tanner is right, Khaled was injured and no, Khaled doesn't need much force to pin Larry. It's like a warm up for him given his strength. Will that make a difference with Levan? Maybe only a little bit. Levan is that strong and Khaled is not training AW at all.

Yup

I haven’t seen a match between Khaled and Larry that looked easy for Khaled. And we’ve yet to see any of the top guys he’s pulled thus far go 100% on Khaled besides school boy. And while school boy is indeed an elite puller, he’s still nowhere near the top 10 supers worldwide.

so far I know Devon, MMT, and Levan have all given Khaled some table time. However, any one of those guys off a ready-go in an actual match is going to make Khaled look very bad.. have Devon and MMT both complimented they think Khaled is strong and has potential? Yes, they have. That does not mean anything tho. They pretty much say that to everyone who pulls them. Almost as if trying to encourage them not to be upset they can’t beat them... Notice that between Larry and Khaled who MMT chose to vest time into.

now could that be because Larry has a huge following?.. possibly. Only Michael could clarify I suppose. 🤷🏼‍♂️

khaleds hand and wrist kill Larry’s 10 out of 10 times. But let’s be honest... should any one of the true top guys finally teach Larry to actually use his strong chest and shoulder and hook/stay inside as opposed to teaching him to toproll, he’ll tear Khaled’s pec off. Larry is a near 700lb bencher. And regardless of what “fans” of arm wrestling say, that strength DOES matter on an inside match. Khaled won’t fare well in a chest match with him.

khaled was and is the true dark horse in grip. And while he’s off to a good start on the table, Larry has way more potential on the table than Khaled.

As all of us have seen first hand, “off the charts grip” means little to the top pullers on the planet. Devon, MMT, Levan, Brzenk, Pushkar, Denis, all have decent grips. But none of them possess grip power to write home about. Yet all of them are still kings of the table. Example- See figure “Levan vs Khaled” on the table in the video above. In the video, we literally see that Khaleds previous grip exploits easily outperform Levan on grip strength. Yet when on the table, Khaled doesn’t budge Levan.

I know there are a couple of unicorn outliers to this rule (Brzenk, Larratt, etc.), but more overall power=more potential on the table. Everybody thinks they can be like Devon or Brzenk, and not train overall power to get better on the table, but the truth is, they can’t.

overall power... (aka more potential)

Larry>Khaled

but as of right now in this moment, Larry and Khaled are still fairly equal on the table. That will change the more Larry pulls.

....however! (Lol) I think khaled might actually be a monster with MMA in due time. So while I give Larry the edge on the table, I honestly can’t see Larry even remotely coming close to being able to competently fight Khaled in a MMA match.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, David_wigren said:

I won’t bet against this prediction

• Like 1

IMO it’s very disrespectful of Igor to say that MT needs to compete in and win Zloty to qualify and then immediately after post that Levan is the real world champion. With that logic Levan should go to a local WAL tournament to qualify for WAL and then work bis way up to earn his right to face MT.

I’m with Devon on this. If Igor doesn’t allow Levan to face MT, then MT becomes the “real” world champion by default.

• Like 2

To be clear, Levan hasn’t done anything wrong. Levan’s a great athlete and if he truly is the world number one he deserves to be it without Igors bullshit. What has Levan done thus far for him to be considered world number 1? He beat Vitali, Trubin and Bresnan. Well, in that time MT beat Larratt, Chaffee and Cadorette. I’d say they’re both in a similar position in terms of their recent accomplishments. Neither one of them have the right to be called the unequivocal world champion at the moment. The only way to settle it is for them to have a match. But like I said, if Igor denies the match, then he robs the title from Levan and MT becomes the true world champion IMO.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

IMO it’s very disrespectful of Igor to say that MT needs to compete in and win Zloty to qualify and then immediately after post that Levan is the real world champion. With that logic Levan should go to a local WAL tournament to qualify for WAL and then work bis way up to earn his right to face MT.

I’m with Devon on this. If Igor doesn’t allow Levan to face MT, then MT becomes the “real” world champion by default.

As long as there is no world championship in the sport there will never be a world champion. Only champions of different organisations. Same way there's no world champion tennis player or golfer.

11 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

As long as there is no world championship in the sport there will never be a world champion. Only champions of different organisations. Same way there's no world champion tennis player or golfer.

Well, there is WAF and IFA. However it would be hard to argue that the winner of the heavyweight division from either of those federations are the “real” world champion. For light weights 90kg and under, WAF is definitely the most competative federation. But for heavyweights PAL is probably the most competitive, with WAL close behind.

14 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

I haven’t seen a match between Khaled and Larry that looked easy for Khaled. And we’ve yet to see any of the top guys he’s pulled thus far go 100% on Khaled besides school boy. And while school boy is indeed an elite puller, he’s still nowhere near the top 10 supers worldwide.

so far I know Devon, MMT, and Levan have all given Khaled some table time. However, any one of those guys off a ready-go in an actual match is going to make Khaled look very bad.. have Devon and MMT both complimented they think Khaled is strong and has potential? Yes, they have. That does not mean anything tho. They pretty much say that to everyone who pulls them. Almost as if trying to encourage them not to be upset they can’t beat them... Notice that between Larry and Khaled who MMT chose to vest time into.

now could that be because Larry has a huge following?.. possibly. Only Michael could clarify I suppose. 🤷🏼‍♂️

khaleds hand and wrist kill Larry’s 10 out of 10 times. But let’s be honest... should any one of the true top guys finally teach Larry to actually use his strong chest and shoulder and hook/stay inside as opposed to teaching him to toproll, he’ll tear Khaled’s pec off. Larry is a near 700lb bencher. And regardless of what “fans” of arm wrestling say, that strength DOES matter on an inside match. Khaled won’t fare well in a chest match with him.

khaled was and is the true dark horse in grip. And while he’s off to a good start on the table, Larry has way more potential on the table than Khaled.

As all of us have seen first hand, “off the charts grip” means little to the top pullers on the planet. Devon, MMT, Levan, Brzenk, Pushkar, Denis, all have decent grips. But none of them possess grip power to write home about. Yet all of them are still kings of the table. Example- See figure “Levan vs Khaled” on the table in the video above. In the video, we literally see that Khaleds previous grip exploits easily outperform Levan on grip strength. Yet when on the table, Khaled doesn’t budge Levan.

I know there are a couple of unicorn outliers to this rule (Brzenk, Larratt, etc.), but more overall power=more potential on the table. Everybody thinks they can be like Devon or Brzenk, and not train overall power to get better on the table, but the truth is, they can’t.

Larry>Khaled

but as of right now in this moment, Larry and Khaled are still fairly equal on the table. That will change the more Larry pulls.

....however! (Lol) I think khaled might actually be a monster with MMA in due time. So while I give Larry the edge on the table, I honestly can’t see Larry even remotely coming close to being able to competently fight Khaled in a MMA match.

The thing is with people who don't know Khaled, they say this and that guy is better when Khaled easily beat them on a table. Larry is a warm up to Khaled on the table. I know I am there and I have seen the best of the best. Saying Larry > Khaled is not true at all. You can see how Khaled improved over two to three month from when he met Devon. There are videos too. MMT had a hard time with Khaled too. The video is out there for the world to see. Anyone arguing that, please come and pull Khaled. They will 101% change their mind and be humbled. Larry can't even escape Khaleds hands to go into strap where he has a chance. Schoolboy attempted that and got a partial ligament tear. But I don't expect anyone not going up against him to understand his power. I know I didn't before meeting him. I never believed his hand power until I tested his grip back in August 2020. I don't even think anyone from the gripboard can match Khaled except for Adam Glass. Khaled might win but he will have a HARD time as I assume Adam's hands are unbendable except for Levan or his likes.

If Larry was strong enough to keep Khaled in a hook, then yes Khaled won't stand a chance with his "current" power and experience. But then again, these are all theories until Larry actually proves he can beat Khaled. I too can beat Larry and open him (yes on video), albeit pre MMT came to coach him. He has long way to Khaled in real life if he needs to beat me first. But Larry is very strong, yes. And a force not to take easy.

Edit: Yes me and Khaled don't practice AW and Larry does. So let's hope Larry reach where he wants. The best in North America. Close edit.

Yes, Khaled isn't anywhere top 10 in AW. No one claimed that. But if he will train AW, and Igor is pushing me for it, even Levan should fear him in the next 3 years if he started seriously today. 

Even in MMA, he will be great and a champion I am sure. As for now, there are people who can easily beat him and I witnessed him recently being injured because he was too stubborn to tap out in the arm bar. He see's losing as a disgrace to the soul (not kidding). He has the that spirit. 

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Well, there is WAF and IFA. However it would be hard to argue that the winner of the heavyweight division from either of those federations are the “real” world champion. For light weights 90kg and under, WAF is definitely the most competative federation. But for heavyweights PAL is probably the most competitive, with WAL close behind.

As I understand it, there's two different types of armwrestling arenas, just like in powerlifting? 

So is there an official world championship in the untested arena? I know they have it in the tested arena. I'm obviously not talking about that and not going to make any comparison between the two different arenas, it's two different sports as far as I'm concerned.

18 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Larry>Khaled

If we speak about potential, I think Khaled has was more (unlocked) potential. 

Larry reached 95% of his potential in most lifts, Khaled doesn't. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

The thing is with people who don't know Khaled, they say this and that guy is better when Khaled easily beat them on a table. Larry is a warm up to Khaled on the table. I know I am there and I have seen the best of the best. Saying Larry > Khaled is not true at all. You can see how Khaled improved over two to three month from when he met Devon. There are videos too. MMT had a hard time with Khaled too. The video is out there for the world to see. Anyone arguing that, please come and pull Khaled. They will 101% change their mind and be humbled. Larry can't even escape Khaleds hands to go into strap where he has a chance. Schoolboy attempted that and got a partial ligament tear. But I don't expect anyone not going up against him to understand his power. I know I didn't before meeting him. I never believed his hand power until I tested his grip back in August 2020. I don't even think anyone from the gripboard can match Khaled except for Adam Glass. Khaled might win but he will have a HARD time as I assume Adam's hands are unbendable except for Levan or his likes.

If Larry was strong enough to keep Khaled in a hook, then yes Khaled won't stand a chance with his "current" power and experience. But then again, these are all theories until Larry actually proves he can beat Khaled. I too can beat Larry and open him (yes on video), albeit pre MMT came to coach him. He has long way to Khaled in real life if he needs to beat me first. But Larry is very strong, yes. And a force not to take easy.

Edit: Yes me and Khaled don't practice AW and Larry does. So let's hope Larry reach where he wants. The best in North America. Close edit.

Yes, Khaled isn't anywhere top 10 in AW. No one claimed that. But if he will train AW, and Igor is pushing me for it, even Levan should fear him in the next 3 years if he started seriously today. 

Even in MMA, he will be great and a champion I am sure. As for now, there are people who can easily beat him and I witnessed him recently being injured because he was too stubborn to tap out in the arm bar. He see's losing as a disgrace to the soul (not kidding). He has the that spirit. 

I’m sorry Bader, I cannot agree with you that Larry is a warmup for Khaled. Larry is far more than a warmup for MMT and Devon. 🤷🏼‍♂️ He does make them work.

Careful with Igor tho brother... that guy is bad for the sport in my opinion. If he gets Khaled in his crutch, he’ll try to own Khaled.

I genuinely do want to see him shine! And am particularly interested in his MMA exploits! Again tho... if Igor gets involved, he won’t let Khaled do anything with any other org. possibly even including MMA.

44 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

I’m sorry Bader, I cannot agree with you that Larry is a warmup for Khaled. Larry is far more than a warmup for MMT and Devon. 🤷🏼‍♂️ He does make them work.

Careful with Igor tho brother... that guy is bad for the sport in my opinion. If he gets Khaled in his crutch, he’ll try to own Khaled.

I genuinely do want to see him shine! And am particularly interested in his MMA exploits! Again tho... if Igor gets involved, he won’t let Khaled do anything with any other org. possibly even including MMA.

I am interested to know why do you say that? I see many people hating Igor now (not saying you are) because of his stance with MMT and Levam. I am very new to the sport and I've met Igor few times and he really seem genuine and a nice guy.

Let's not forget he did way more for AW over 20 years and supported the athletes. But you guys know more, is there anything fishy going on?

10 hours ago, David_wigren said:

9 hours ago, David_wigren said:

To be clear, Levan hasn’t done anything wrong. Levan’s a great athlete and if he truly is the world number one he deserves to be it without Igors bullshit. What has Levan done thus far for him to be considered world number 1? He beat Vitali, Trubin and Bresnan. Well, in that time MT beat Larratt, Chaffee and Cadorette. I’d say they’re both in a similar position in terms of their recent accomplishments. Neither one of them have the right to be called the unequivocal world champion at the moment. The only way to settle it is for them to have a match. But like I said, if Igor denies the match, then he robs the title from Levan and MT becomes the true world champion IMO.

Igor is worse than Dana White... instead of allowing the talent to be center stage, he wants his face in the camera first, and he wants his pockets lined first. Igor needs to understand that the world doesn’t give a shit about him. We want to see the talent do what they do.

Random side note. Do you guys know that professional boxing promoters not only know how to generate 10X the profit for themselves, but also for the athletes compared to the UFC?

it’s true. There are pro boxers out there that many of you have never heard of that make WAY more than even UFC world champs. The reason for that is because the boxers have their own individual management, sponsors, and endorsements, while staying separate from the organization management. AKA, professional boxing leagues don’t get to run the talents program. The fighters (and their personal management) also typically pocket 60-70% of all the profits from the event. While the org gets the rest.

if some of these other promoters were more business savvy instead of face time thirsty, they’d be way more successful. The trade off is that no one will really know who they (the promoters) are.

That said, WAL sort of has a similar problem to PAL on this front. Both orgs want to run the talents program. The only thing that will put an end to that is the athletes competing deciding to no longer put up with it. ...but then again, most arm wrestlers apparently can’t resist the couple tens of thousands that come with the shitty contracts. And so they sign. Basically sort of believing they made it “big”, and not knowing there is more money they could be putting in their pockets for their efforts. Love him or hate him, Travis is like the only arm wrestler out there that gets it. And as a result he is still to this day the highest paid arm wrestler, ever!

And yeah.. you might think “what do you know, Tommy?”

but I’ll argue this... can any one of you imagine some random dweeb in a suit trying to tell me who I can and can’t arm wrestle? 😆 i would approach it no different than some random ass neighbor on my street trying to tell me what part of the street I can or can’t park on. It would be like “uh... yeah bro I see that you live here too... but you don’t get to decide what part of this street I park my truck in. This is MY truck mf’er! YOU worry about YOUR truck!”

46 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

I am interested to know why do you say that? I see many people hating Igor now (not saying you are) because of his stance with MMT and Levam. I am very new to the sport and I've met Igor few times and he really seem genuine and a nice guy.

Let's not forget he did way more for AW over 20 years and supported the athletes. But you guys know more, is there anything fishy going on?

No offense taken brother.

I don’t disagree that the top 8 is an exciting event. It’s a one of a kind deal, through Igors efforts. I like that he is one of the only promoters out there that has an exciting presentation to his events. But it is obvious, much like the WAL org, that PAL wants to be big dog on the block, and not let their pullers pull anyone outside of their org due to “contract” reasons. How each org enforces their contract is a mystery. But the pullers do seem afraid to defy them. Which I find odd, and out of character for most of the top pullers... especially considering they are all highly competitive alphas. As far as I’m concerned, it would appear that Levan and MMT both do want to pull each other. Now what we are seeing is the ugly red tape out in the open, mostly from Igor. He’s practically telling the world that if MMT won’t bother with top 8, he won’t get a shot at Levan. It’s almost as if Levan not being to pull who ever he wants is a foregone conclusion. Which is a very bad look for Igor. And an unnecessary stop sign in the sport entirely.

Obviously MMT and Levan deserve to be paid handsomely for their match. And they should wait how ever long it takes until they* are both happy with a nice payout before they* pull. What I and others don’t like is that Igor thinks he gets to control that payday for them. There are lots of people out there with money that might, and likely would gladly host their match is all everyone is saying. Why Igor is even a thing between them is cringeworthy IMO. It’s so ridiculous that it might as well be some random gas station owner deciding if and when MMT and Levan can pull a match.

I’m simply pointing out that any puller should at minimum take this into consideration before making a deal with Igor. Or even with WAL for that matter.

and fwiw, I do actually like Igor. He’s an entertaining guy, and obviously has a passion for the sport. He goes all in, and for that I commend him.

In closing, I’m basically with Devon on the lengthy contract business. It needs to stop. Make a contract for each match (if even necessary), once the match is over, those guys are free to do as they please. Is how it should work.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tommy J. said:

No offense taken brother.

I don’t disagree that the top 8 is an exciting event. It’s a one of a kind deal, through Igors efforts. I like that he is one of the only promoters out there that has an exciting presentation to his events. But it is obvious, much like the WAL org, that PAL wants to be big dog on the block, and not let their pullers pull anyone outside of their org due to “contract” reasons. How each org enforces their contract is a mystery. But the pullers do seem afraid to defy them. Which I find odd, and out of character for most of the top pullers... especially considering they are all highly competitive alphas. As far as I’m concerned, it would appear that Levan and MMT both do want to pull each other. Now what we are seeing is the ugly red tape out in the open, mostly from Igor. He’s practically telling the world that if MMT won’t bother with top 8, he won’t get a shot at Levan. It’s almost as if Levan not being to pull who ever he wants is a foregone conclusion. Which is a very bad look for Igor. And an unnecessary stop sign in the sport entirely.

Obviously MMT and Levan deserve to be paid handsomely for their match. And they should wait how ever long it takes until they* are both happy with a nice payout before they* pull. What I and others don’t like is that Igor thinks he gets to control that payday for them. There are lots of people out there with money that might, and likely would gladly host their match is all everyone is saying. Why Igor is even a thing between them is cringeworthy IMO. It’s so ridiculous that it might as well be some random gas station owner deciding if and when MMT and Levan can pull a match.

I’m simply pointing out that any puller should at minimum take this into consideration before making a deal with Igor. Or even with WAL for that matter.

and fwiw, I do actually like Igor. He’s an entertaining guy, and obviously has a passion for the sport. He goes all in, and for that I commend him.

In closing, I’m basically with Devon on the lengthy contract business. It needs to stop. Make a contract for each match (if even necessary), once the match is over, those guys are free to do as they please. Is how it should work.

Okay got your point. At the same time I asked you, I also asked few armwrestlers here and advised me to keep Khaled away from Igor too for the same reason. They said something I won't and can't believe. They claimed Igor have them in a very tight contract alphas or not, their house is legally mortgaged under Igors contract and will be taken if they defied him. Well, I don't believe that.

But, and yes I saw your example on no random man in suit will order you around who to AW, but if you have a contract with him like Igor, you might legally bound to obey or there might be legal ramifications (no not taking your house). 

I called Kirill (Igor's right hand man) too after I spoke to my AW friends and he said Levan himself don't want to AW MMT. His justification is that Igor made Levan who he is now and making money outside of PAL is not a loyal thing. Thus Levan is loyal and will never be un-loyal soldier to Igor.

He also disn't speak good of Travis and other "top" Armwrestlers. I won't mention what he said but promoters and sponsors aren't happy with them, and neither is Igor.

Kirill said he and Igor both like MMT and would gladly accept him in top 8. But Igor has most of not all people under him as a loyal soldier who will not betray Igor.

That is what I got to know. Luckily, Khaled is only interested in MMA and I wish him the best.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Okay got your point. At the same time I asked you, I also asked few armwrestlers here and advised me to keep Khaled away from Igor too for the same reason. They said something I won't and can't believe. They claimed Igor have them in a very tight contract alphas or not, their house is legally mortgaged under Igors contract and will be taken if they defied him. Well, I don't believe that.

But, and yes I saw your example on no random man in suit will order you around who to AW, but if you have a contract with him like Igor, you might legally bound to obey or there might be legal ramifications (no not taking your house). 

I called Kirill (Igor's right hand man) too after I spoke to my AW friends and he said Levan himself don't want to AW MMT. His justification is that Igor made Levan who he is now and making money outside of PAL is not a loyal thing. Thus Levan is loyal and will never be un-loyal soldier to Igor.

He also disn't speak good of Travis and other "top" Armwrestlers. I won't mention what he said but promoters and sponsors aren't happy with them, and neither is Igor.

Kirill said he and Igor both like MMT and would gladly accept him in top 8. But Igor has most of not all people under him as a loyal soldier who will not betray Igor.

That is what I got to know. Luckily, Khaled is only interested in MMA and I wish him the best.

In the bold pretty much ends all speculation, and at the same time makes Igor have a better look it seems. Wow... thank you for the clarification Bader!

not surprised at the home mortgage deal by Igor, but am a bit surprised Levan has no interest in pulling MMT.

I suppose as long as the pullers willfully stay loyal to Igor, there is nothing wrong with that either.

but yes, best wishes to Khaled with MMA. Bader is there video of Khaled training MMA?.. if there is any form of VLOG on his journey I will DEFINITELY follow it!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

In the bold pretty much ends all speculation, and at the same time makes Igor have a better look it seems. Wow... thank you for the clarification Bader!

not surprised at the home mortgage deal by Igor, but am a bit surprised Levan has no interest in pulling MMT.

I suppose as long as the pullers willfully stay loyal to Igor, there is nothing wrong with that either.

but yes, best wishes to Khaled with MMA. Bader is there video of Khaled training MMA?.. if there is any form of VLOG on his journey I will DEFINITELY follow it!

There isn't any official VLOG but the closest is in my channel. I have few clips of him training MMA but Khaled asked me not to post only after his first official match, which will most likely happen in June of this year. 5 month from now....maybe he well change his mind. Let's see.

• Like 2

Turns out the match didn’t even have to happen. Michael Todd is now the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. Shame really that politics forced Levan to not accept the match and therefore lose the rightful claim of being number 1 due to default/walkover.

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 1