Jump to content

Stephen Anderson, Level 9


Recommended Posts

Cannon

History in the making!  Stephen is ready for the gripper, cert fee is paid, and it's headed out today. 

Let's get behind him for this momentous attempt!  

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
3 hours ago, Cannon said:

History in the making!  Stephen is ready for the gripper, cert fee is paid, and it's headed out today. 

Let's get behind him for this momentous attempt!  

Im excited to make the attempt!

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chez

Good luck buddy. Give it hell 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
2 hours ago, slazbob said:

Good luck, Stephen!

 

1 hour ago, Wannagrip said:

Good luck Stephen!

 

29 minutes ago, Chez said:

Good luck buddy. Give it hell 

Preciate it guys. I will definitely squeeze the hell out of it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinnie

You got this!  Whoo hoo!  I was at your first comp.  Remember the little guys when you're famous lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
6 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

You got this!  Whoo hoo!  I was at your first comp.  Remember the little guys when you're famous lol.

Thanks man lol never!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi

Easy for you!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Easy for you!

Thanks brother

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson

Finally stopped! It was a great step up. Very stout gripper all the way through. Im taking a break from grippers now and focusing on some other things! I appreciate the opportunity. Someone will definitely crush this gripper in the future. Gripper will be sent back tomorrow!

Edited by Stephen Anderson
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinnie

"Liked" the post because you were the first to try it, and of course may still be the first to close it, if you pursue it.  And you put it on the map of goals for others!  Congrats man.  What an excellent show you gave us in this run!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
9 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

"Liked" the post because you were the first to try it, and of course may still be the first to close it, if you pursue it.  And you put it on the map of goals for others!  Congrats man.  What an excellent show you gave us in this run!

I appreciate it vin! I was close. Just didnt have it today! Ill take a little time off and attempt again after king kong!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson

For anyone who was interested to see how close it was. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chez

Great attempt buddy. And now you know what to expect next time 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
Just now, Chez said:

Great attempt buddy. And now you know what to expect next time 

For sure ill be back soon

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
15 hours ago, Stephen Anderson said:

For sure ill be back soon

Soon and stronger!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wannagrip

Wow, I missed this!  Great attempt on what is literally a BRICK that most people cannot use both hands, arms, and whatever to close it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Anderson
36 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

Wow, I missed this!  Great attempt on what is literally a BRICK that most people cannot use both hands, arms, and whatever to close it.

It will close. I will try again after king kong!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.