Crusher 278.2lbs

LAINE SNOOK

@LAINE SNOOKThat is outstanding grip feat, I do not stop surprising your grip phenomena. This result is a huge leap as a record and a big deal task to beat this record. For now, I can't see anyone who is capable of replicatiing this

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stanislav said:

@LAINE SNOOKThat is outstanding grip feat, I do not stop surprising your grip phenomena. This result is a huge leap as a record and a big deal task to beat this record. For now, I can't see anyone who is capable of replicatiing this

Thank you Stanislav.

I have been doing all my rolling handle work with the R/T - as it was closer in size to the 2.25" Crusher that is being used in the KK this year.  KK isn't going to happen here and I think I've missed my last chance to put up some decent numbers in that contest...my LBH is better than ever and I had been doing a lot of work with a plate pinch set-up at 54mm to replicate the Flask.  The Grabball is an unknown, but my thumb is strong at this time so I think I could pull something worthy of note.  Someone has been kind enough to sell me one and it's being shipped from Austria so I will have a better idea of what I can do on it when it lands.  I will do some more Crusher lifts in the next week or so - it normally takes me a few weeks to get used to doing singles so I hope to get 285lbs+ by the time I have gotten used to the single lifts.  Time will tell.  I can normally put a 10kg plate on top of my Crusher top lift and do that with the R/T, I have been training R/T for months now (no chalk) and the numbers have been very promising...that said I have only being doing sets of 10, nothing heavy as such but did manage 10x115+the handle/pin just over a week ago.

Thank you for your reply to my video, and thank you for your continued support of my attempts to lift in a state of old age and general decline.

Take care.

Laine

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LAINE SNOOK said:

Thank you Stanislav.

I have been doing all my rolling handle work with the R/T - as it was closer in size to the 2.25" Crusher that is being used in the KK this year.  KK isn't going to happen here and I think I've missed my last chance to put up some decent numbers in that contest...my LBH is better than ever and I had been doing a lot of work with a plate pinch set-up at 54mm to replicate the Flask.  The Grabball is an unknown, but my thumb is strong at this time so I think I could pull something worthy of note.  Someone has been kind enough to sell me one and it's being shipped from Austria so I will have a better idea of what I can do on it when it lands.  I will do some more Crusher lifts in the next week or so - it normally takes me a few weeks to get used to doing singles so I hope to get 285lbs+ by the time I have gotten used to the single lifts.  Time will tell.  I can normally put a 10kg plate on top of my Crusher top lift and do that with the R/T, I have been training R/T for months now (no chalk) and the numbers have been very promising...that said I have only being doing sets of 10, nothing heavy as such but did manage 10x115+the handle/pin just over a week ago.

Thank you for your reply to my video, and thank you for your continued support of my attempts to lift in a state of old age and general decline.

Take care.

Laine

Whatever stuff is happen with you, you should know that such strong athletes like you and a few others (they know) will be an example of coherent dedication to the business (hobby) that you enjoy and delivering more and more encourougment to my personal grow in all aspects. I think there is always room for improvement as long as our hearts beat and please don't quit this game. 

Regards,

Stanislav