Armwrestling competitions in british columbia

Guest Snoopery

Guest Snoopery

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get a list of all of the armwrestling competions in british columbia. and i was also wondering how old you have to be to join them and what the weight catagories are. thanks

Josh

Guest Luke Reimer

Josh,

I'm in British Columbia too. Some armwrestling contacts for the province are shown here: http://www.armwrestling.ca/Directory/directory.htm#canada.

Keith Koenig puts on most of the competitions in the province. Occassionally Vern Martel does some in his area too. The next event that I am aware of would be the annual Snowfest Championships (or is that Winterfest?) in Kelowna. I can't remember whether that is this month or next. As I remember it features novice and youth classes.

Do check the events link on www.armwrestling.com too, as Joe suggested. Keiths events are usually listed on this site.