Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cannon

Ratings Data update

Recommended Posts

Cannon

https://cannonpowerworks.com/pages/grip-strength-ratings-data

Big update to the ratings data!  Check it out if you're interested. Grip Genie and the CPW Hybrids are added. 

We did some research and made some corrections this round. For example there were a couple instances of a filed gripper sneaking in as the max. Whoops!

Also, it's not meant to be annoying, but we tried to watermark our URL better. We have frequently seen our information shared with our name cropped off the bottom -- which we found odd. 🤠

Enjoy!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wannagrip
22 minutes ago, Cannon said:

 

Also, it's not meant to be annoying, but we tried to watermark our URL better. We have frequently seen our information shared with our name cropped off the bottom -- which we found odd. 🤠

Enjoy!

Shocked. ;)

22 minutes ago, Cannon said:

https://cannonpowerworks.com/pages/grip-strength-ratings-data

Big update to the ratings data!  Check it out if you're interested. Grip Genie and the CPW Hybrids are added. 

We did some research and made some corrections this round. For example there were a couple instances of a filed gripper sneaking in as the max. Whoops!

Also, it's not meant to be annoying, but we tried to watermark our URL better. We have frequently seen our information shared with our name cropped off the bottom -- which we found odd. 🤠

Enjoy!

Nice Matt!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maiche 25

A huge thank you, it is difficult to make more useful for information and the more the number of grippers tested increases the more it has value.
The grip genie seem really homogeneous, it's great, too bad for number 5 or it doesn't seem to be the case yet but maybe this 163 RGC was only one exception

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChimpGrip
On 6/20/2020 at 1:56 PM, Cannon said:

https://cannonpowerworks.com/pages/grip-strength-ratings-data

Big update to the ratings data!  Check it out if you're interested. Grip Genie and the CPW Hybrids are added. 

We did some research and made some corrections this round. For example there were a couple instances of a filed gripper sneaking in as the max. Whoops!

Also, it's not meant to be annoying, but we tried to watermark our URL better. We have frequently seen our information shared with our name cropped off the bottom -- which we found odd. 🤠

Enjoy!

What is the most difficult Gripper I can have sent to you guys (through the rate and return sold by Cannon PowerWorks)? Would it be possible to do anything above the World Class? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannon

We can rate up to 400 pounds. Tettings cap out at WC because next is Thor and that goes over 400 pounds. 

In general we are just not trying to service novelty grippers. The rating service is really meant to organize workable grippers in a manner that fascilitates training on them intelligently.

If you have questions about a certain gripper, post what it is and I can check if we have done one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cannon
7 hours ago, Maiche 25 said:

The grip genie seem really homogeneous, it's great, too bad for number 5 or it doesn't seem to be the case yet but maybe this 163 RGC was only one exception

We actually prefer to see the variability. The more numbers that can be covered, the easier it is to build an effective training set. These Grip Genies are servicing some tough to hit numbers around 115, 135, 160, and 190. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.