little finger/thumb

yorkshire grip

Great lifts!👍 I haven’t done this exercise in a while. I use a perforated coin in my set-up but yours seems just as good by the looks of things.  You may have given me the inspiration to start doing this exercise again.  My personal best is 15kg.  The lift begins at 37 seconds.

Edited by Balal
Wrong time given for when lift in video begins.
  • Like 1

This is grip speciality level 8000!

I have a question unrelated or vaguely related maybe. Can wide grip trainning (fat bars, fat grips,...) negatively impact trainning with grippers? I was trainning both and I think it hindered me at progression with grippers. Or I was just undertrained?

I did a similar lift a while ago, but the grip tool was about the thickness of a pencil. I dont know if it would be harder with a thinner tool (e.g. a coin)

2 hours ago, Goran Paulinič said:

I have a question unrelated or vaguely related maybe. Can wide grip trainning (fat bars, fat grips,...) negatively impact trainning with grippers? I was trainning both and I think it hindered me at progression with grippers. Or I was just undertrained?

Most people will have difficulty to make good progress with fatbar and gripper at the same time. Usually you have to settle for less gains if you train both at the same time. However the more you train the more your body will of  adapt to it. However most people have trouble with that, if you feel like it was too much you're most likely one of those people.

If you have one main focus, either fatbar or grippers, the other can have positive effects on the other if it's done moderately. In that case one of the exercises should be viewed as assistance for the other.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Balal said:

Great lifts!👍 I haven’t done this exercise in a while. I use a perforated coin in my set-up but yours seems just as good by the looks of things.  You may have given me the inspiration to start doing this exercise again.  My personal best is 15kg.  The lift begins at 0.37 seconds.

2 hours ago, Goran Paulinič said:

cheers,i train with fat grips and grippers i know sometimes i do too much and seem to plateau so i move to something else for a while hands need a break from crushing all the time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruce1337 said:

I did a similar lift a while ago, but the grip tool was about the thickness of a pencil. I dont know if it would be harder with a thinner tool (e.g. a coin)

great lift like it