2020 Canadian Nationals T-Shirt Design Poll

Shoggoth

Hey all Canadian grip sport competitors. I've went ahead and commissioned a design for the 2020 shirts and would like some feedback. Please go ahead and complete the poll on the final designs I'm looking at. 

https://99designs.ca/contests/poll/ac35571207

Danke

Edited by Shoggoth
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Would people not competing be able to purchase one? That’s a beautiful shirt, Jason! Would love to support it! Any one of those designs is really nice.

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Would people not competing be able to purchase one? That’s a beautiful shirt, Jason! Would love to support it! Any one of those designs is really nice.

Sure thing. I’ll announce somewhere visible so you can closer to the event date. I’ll probably get two colours; black for competitors and a different colour for volunteers with opportunity to get a second shirt. 

8 hours ago, Royz said:

I'm not Canadian, but gave some feedback anyway. Cool designs.

Good stuff!

24 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

Sure thing. I’ll announce somewhere visible so you can closer to the event date. I’ll probably get two colours; black for competitors and a different colour for volunteers with opportunity to get a second shirt. 

Good stuff!

Awesome! Probably will get both 

11 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

For real. These are dope! Any of them would be a good choice. 

• Like 1