Jump to content

Summer of Rows 2019 (Post your rows here)


Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle
11 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

9/10/19 My attempt at IM AXLE 303Lb. rows - very difficult especially at my BWT 221lb and sub 7.5" hands but it was a nice challenge. Earlier almost a clean pull 353 lb Thumbless

 

Very nice Mike!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Kluv#0

    99

  • Mike Rinderle

    67

  • KapMan

    25

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Summer of rows festival- Feel free to post any and all rowing vids. I promise I wont give tips:)  Iam a big fan of them! I kicked it off couple weeks back and King crusher did great with his vid. Havi

Just for poops and giggles adding to the fun. 140lb anvil rows x7:  

First go at DB rows in months (or a year or more).  151.8 x 6. I’ll base everything off of my left (weaker hand) reps.   

Posted Images

Thank you CEO Mike! less than 2 weeks and summer of rows 2019 is over. I will have awards at the conclusion- Obviously, you are heavy favorite to win one of them:)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank you CEO Mike! less than 2 weeks and summer of rows 2019 is over. I will have awards at the conclusion- Obviously, you are heavy favorite to win one of them:)

Bias.

 

I Demand a recount, fake news, the russians interfered 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Bias.

 

I Demand a recount, fake news, the russians interfered 

There will be no doubt about my award winners💪🦁️ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thank you CEO Mike! less than 2 weeks and summer of rows 2019 is over. I will have awards at the conclusion- Obviously, you are heavy favorite to win one of them:)

Doing my damndest 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
14 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Decided to go a little heavier than usual today to join in the fun. 

276x3

 

Santa Claus is rowing to town

Santa Claus is rowing to town 

Santa Claus is rowing to tooooowwwwwnnnnn!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Decided to go a little heavier than usual today to join in the fun. 

276x3

 

Powerful rowing Eric!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld
17 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Santa Claus is rowing to town

Santa Claus is rowing to town 

Santa Claus is rowing to tooooowwwwwnnnnn!

I tried to hide my beard behind the post so you wouldn’t make fun of me. 

6 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Powerful rowing Eric!!

Thank you!

I like that there’s nearly an infinite variety of rows. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 variations that are fairly common that I have not seen yet- Standing V-bar rows and Snatch grip Oly/ axle rows. If you don't have Vbar attachment just use hand to hand or towel.  Not too late to participate for first time. Last night, Eric Milfeld submitted a very talented barbell row video! 12 days until end of Summer Of Rows 2019- finish up strong.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
13 minutes ago, KapMan said:

This was tough..for me.

 

 

Nice work!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shawn, Excellent rows! I do bar hangs with FGX(Right) & FG (left) but never thought of doing it with barbell- you freakin genius boii. Put it in at least second gear next time-too easy for you!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kluv#0 said:

Shawn, Excellent rows! I do bar hangs with FGX(Right) & FG (left) but never thought of doing it with barbell- you freakin genius boii. Put it in at least second gear next time-too easy for you!

Thank you! I wish I did this first, but tried it post workout. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoggoth

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

Jason, its all good. Yesterday I(ego) put 50lb too much on the axle and half-repped and everybody was gentle! Heck, when this thread first started we had someone wearing PJ's and using straps. Safe rowing area

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld
17 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

I’d put up a barbell row vid but people would be saying that I was half repping them due to my prodigious abdomen 

That’s nothing but powerbelly envy. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoggoth
3 hours ago, EricMilfeld said:

That’s nothing but powerbelly envy. 

Just need the power now...

Link to post
Share on other sites

9/13/19 IM AXLE 1 arm rows 121 lb left x10 right x 14

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
16 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

9/13/19 IM AXLE 1 arm rows 121 lb left x10 right x 14

 

Awesome 1 arm rows Mike!  If my torn ab feels ok, I may try one more heavy set today.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Awesome 1 arm rows Mike!  If my torn ab feels ok, I may try one more heavy set today.

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

That or produce a tomato vine

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
3 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have a distinct feeling you will go outside, rub some dirt on your injured ab, and produce another brilliantly strong video💪💯

Tapping out.  Had plans to do some 375 lb Rubish rows for a grand finale, but I got too psyched up on a 600 lb dl attempt, didn't pull the slack out and jerked.  Pulled something behind my left shoulder.  Can't tell if it's a rear delt or lat insertion.  Was still going to try some rows, but it hurt with 245, so I think I'm done for this summer.  I don't think it's super serious, but I don't want to make it so.

I'll be back next year though.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Tapping out.  Had plans to do some 375 lb Rubish rows for a grand finale, but I got too psyched up on a 600 lb dl attempt, didn't pull the slack out and jerked.  Pulled something behind my left shoulder.  Can't tell if it's a rear delt or lat insertion.  Was still going to try some rows, but it hurt with 245, so I think I'm done for this summer.  I don't think it's super serious, but I don't want to make it so.

I'll be back next year though.

Good move! Live to fight another day!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.