Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Rinderle

Magnus Ver Magnusson still has a stronger grip than you

Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle

At first I thought this was @Shoggoth 😁 

 

Could you imagine what JK could have done?  His grip was way stronger than MVM's. 😳

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
king crusher
12 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

At first I thought this was @Shoggoth 😁 

 

Could you imagine what JK could have done?  His grip was way stronger than MVM's. 😳

Could have done? He would still be holding it man, come on!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
15 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

At first I thought this was @Shoggoth 😁 

 

Could you imagine what JK could have done?  His grip was way stronger than MVM's. 😳

Tanner could probably do this for so long he’d be like:

CE9C23BF-04EF-431A-BC32-C93FDBEB5A54.jpeg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi

This was hardcore and so was Mark Felix one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
king crusher
9 hours ago, KapMan said:

Tanner could probably do this for so long he’d be like:

CE9C23BF-04EF-431A-BC32-C93FDBEB5A54.jpeg

This event is not just about grip strength but also whole body strength as the pillars try to separate your shoulders and you need excellent core and leg strength and stability too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
climber511

I liked doing that event but not at that level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
16 minutes ago, king crusher said:

This event is not just about grip strength but also whole body strength as the pillars try to separate your shoulders and you need excellent core and leg strength and stability too. 

Like someone who could squat 440 for 60 reps every day.  😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
9 minutes ago, climber511 said:

I liked doing that event but not at that level

Amen.  My tore up shoulders would explode and both arms would detach from my torso.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
4 hours ago, king crusher said:

This event is not just about grip strength but also whole body strength as the pillars try to separate your shoulders and you need excellent core and leg strength and stability too. 

Jeez. Its a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.