Who can close a #3 Ronnie Coleman style?

Alawadhi

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Rinderle

• David_wigren

• slazbob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That palm handle position looks like Ronnie's.  [goes and hides]  

I believe so. The 3 was a toy for me at my peak. I’m rehabbing right now but I’ll try once I’m fully back. I remember showing guys grippers at the gym and picking up a 3 with no warm up and closing it

My #4 close didn’t have any holes on the bottom of the handles. That’s how you know it is legit!

Posted Images

David_wigren
1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Not the universe, but the earth itself is said to be 5 billion years old. 

When in fact it’s only 12 thousand years?

2 minutes ago, David_wigren said:

Correct. By measuring the random change in DNA over time, you can even track at roughly which time we diverted from our common ancestor.

Oh my God man!!! Haha Believe what you like Wiggy, I’m going with a common designer with God the creator. That’s a lot of things your derived from there, buddy! A flower, mold and an ape? Like MAGIC!  But, we shall all see soon when we die. Good luck with that!

1 minute ago, David_wigren said:

When in fact it’s only 12 thousand years?

I’m saying no one knows!! Who said 12 thousand? I’m the only one here saying I don’t know for sure. But there are an awful lot of confident folks here saying they do. 🤣

Edited by Guest
David_wigren

Oh my God man!!! Haha Believe what you like Wiggy, I’m going with a common designer with God the creator. That’s a lot of things your derived from there, buddy! A flower, mold and an ape? Like MAGIC!  But, we shall all see soon when we die. Good luck with that!

Why is that idea funny? And if it happens to be funny, why would that make it less true?

Shoggoth

What would happen if you had the slightest of doubts Joe? If you accepted this is a possibility? We’ve allowed for the ability for evidence to prove or disprove it. The second noble truth rings true to me and a lot of suffering by you. 

3 minutes ago, Shal9097 said:

9B46B7A7-66C9-4294-B4A1-D7C4ECA9EA2F.jpeg

Yup, because that’s believable. Give them an undetermined amount of time and like MAGIC, we went from a one celled organism to what we are now..... haha I don’t buy it. I don’t care if you do, but that chart right there takes some FAITH to believe!  Not counting the caption of course! Hahahahaha 

Why is that idea funny? And if it happens to be funny, why would that make it less true?

Because you have to make up your mind of what we came from!!! We came from flowers? Mold? Apes? All those things? AND MORE!  Sorry man, that’s ludicrous. Totally. DNA similarities can mean that it’s because all living creature are made of the same elements and materials. Just like the coding in a computer. There is no way to can prove that is true or not.  Faith man!! It all stems back to faith!!!

David_wigren

Yup, because that’s believable. Give them an undetermined amount of time and like MAGIC, we went from a one celled organism to what we are now..... haha I don’t buy it. I don’t care if you do, but that chart right there takes some FAITH to believe!  Not counting the caption of course! Hahahahaha 

Why could you have micro evolution and not macro evolution? Is there some magical barrier that says “ok stop right there doggie! You’ve now made all the changes you’re allowed to make!”

Just now, David_wigren said:

Why could you have micro evolution and not macro evolution? Is there some magical barrier that says “ok stop right there doggie! You’ve now made all the changes you’re allowed to make!”

Show me the evidence of one creature transitioning to another. Not an artists conception or a theory! Should have thousands of examples by now. We don’t have any. A reptile is still a reptile, a bird is still a bird, a fish is still a fish and a monkey is still a monkey. Adaptive changes, most certainly!!! But one creature to another ? No evidence!!!

David_wigren
Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

Because you have to make up your mind of what we came from!!! We came from flowers? Mold? Apes? All those things? AND MORE!  Sorry man, that’s ludicrous. Totally. DNA similarities can mean that it’s because all living creature are made of the same elements and materials. Just like the coding in a computer. There is no way to can prove that is true or not.  Faith man!! It all stems back to faith!!!

We didn’t come from flowers. We share a common ancestor. DNA isn’t just coding for genetic material. I don’t think you have a very good grasp on this stuff. 

Shoggoth

What makes your religion best anyways? It’s only because of where you were born. You could’ve just as easily been a Hindu, Morman, Shintoist, etc. if you were seeking in another culture. 

Mike Rinderle
13 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Not the universe, but the earth itself is said to be 5 billion years old. 

Not just the earth, or entire solar system.

We didn’t come from flowers. We share a common ancestor. DNA isn’t just coding for genetic material. I don’t think you have a very good grasp on this stuff. 

So what common ancestor do we have with a flower!??? I do have a good grasp and I call BS... so we are related to flowers, monkeys, fish, mold, etc etc? Brings me back to COMMON DESIGN

David_wigren
Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

Show me the evidence of one creature transitioning to another. Not an artists conception or a theory! Should have thousands of examples by now. We don’t have any. A reptile is still a reptile, a bird is still a bird, a fish is still a fish and a monkey is still a monkey. Adaptive changes, most certainly!!! But one creature to another ? No evidence!!!

There are countless of examples.

The reason why you don’t buy any of it is because you don’t understand evolution. Evolution isn’t a monkey giving birth to a missing link which then gives birth to a human.

Jedd Johnson
3 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Jedd, the "he" I was referring to was not Joe Kinney about joking, it was Bader, in his first post on June 25. 

I was very hung up on the difference between the word "pass", and the word "toss". No one who communicated with Joe Kinney ever said that Joe said he could "toss" the Inch, and Joe Kinney told me 12 days ago that he never used the word "toss". 

I believe he was hunched over, passing (or trying to) it between his hands, and prompting dropping it. That was my speculation, and that was the impression I got in speaking with him over the phone. I didn't take notes, I was driving. 

OK, thanks.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

What makes your religion best anyways? It’s only because of where you were born. You could’ve just as easily been a Hindu, Morman, Shintoist, etc. if you were seeking in another culture. 

Again... the Bible. The prophetic word fulfilled. But who claimed the best? I claim God, a creator. You claim a mindless process. It is  you and the other one there attacking me for not agreeing and trying to get you to admit you have faith in your belief just as I do. But you just can’t do it! 😉

David_wigren

So what common ancestor do we have with a flower!??? I do have a good grasp and I call BS... so we are related to flowers, monkeys, fish, mold, etc etc? Brings me back to COMMON DESIGN

Ok, quickly explain to me what an intron and an exon is.

There are countless of examples.

The reason why you don’t buy any of it is because you don’t understand evolution. Evolution isn’t a monkey giving birth to a missing link which then gives birth to a human.

Show me the “countless examples” ... show me the fossil transitions from one species to the next . “Because I don’t understand”. What a joke! Because people question things, that means they don’t understand? MADNESS!🤣

Shoggoth

But many religions claim god, why is yours the best and not say Odin?

Ok, quickly explain to me what an intron and an exon is.

I asked you to show me the transition from one creature to another .... that should be pretty simple to do, no? Not an artists rendering or a thought... but the concrete fossil evidence. 

David_wigren
2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Again... the Bible. The prophetic word fulfilled. But who claimed the best? I claim God, a creator. You claim a mindless process. It is  you and the other one there attacking me for not agreeing and trying to get you to admit you have faith in your belief just as I do. But you just can’t do it! 😉

Mindless process? Ever heard about natural selection?

• Like 1
DigitallyEndowed

Atheism takes a lot of faith imho. Pretty much everything in known science can be interpreted as evidence for intelligent design. Evidence is objective but people typically aren't. 

Evolution and creation are not necessarily mutually exclusive. 

Just now, Shoggoth said:

But many religions claim god, why is yours the best and not say Odin?

Again.... that is not the subject here. The subject is you have faith and I have faith. Just in different things. But you can’t admit it. That is not beyond a shadow of a doubt proof.

Shoggoth
1 minute ago, DigitallyEndowed said:

Atheism takes a lot of faith imho. Pretty much everything in known science can be interpreted as evidence for intelligent design. Evidence is objective but people typically aren't. 

Evolution and creation are not necessarily mutually exclusive. 

We accept that they don’t have to be mutually exclusive, Joe does though.