FBBC Anvil- 12lbs over current WR

Lucasraymond

Second time using it....figuring out hand position initially was the key but once I got it locked in I was able to increase up to this lift at 259lbs. This is a 6" lift so I think I cleared that by enough 🤣

Current record held by Thomas Larsen is 247.14lbs

Edited by Lucasraymond
  • Like 15

Congratulations, but why use the dumbbells instead of regular plates? I'm not saying that you did it, but it can affect the leverages and forces of the lift, making it easier or harder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Aleksandar Milosevic said:

Congratulations, but why use the dumbbells instead of regular plates? I'm not saying that you did it, but it can affect the leverages and forces of the lift, making it easier or harder.

I am not a fan of the dumbbells on the plates, as I have done this at Jedd  and Luke’s with them, I can tell you it actually feels harder to me with the dumbbells the way they are on the plates  rather than the plates alone. Could be Psychological for me, but I thought it was more difficult. It’s just an easier way to throw weight on without having to take the device off. 

Also...awesome job LUKE!

1 hour ago, Aleksandar Milosevic said:

I do it too, solely for speed of setup especially with multiple lifters. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aleksandar Milosevic said:

My LH is about 40lbs behind so its easier to switch between hands using db...general laziness basically. Yeah i did 245 at gripmas at the record breaker after the contest so I figured fresh I would get a little more. 

• Like 1

That's ridiculous!  Great lift buddy!  

• Like 1