April Contest in Denver

Rachel Crass

Hey folks,

My husband, Jason Wood, and I have run strength sport competitions for the last 15 years or so (USA Weightlifting and USA Powerlifting) and have a budding grip sport community here in Denver. We have started to run contests every 10-12 weeks or so, with our next event scheduled for Saturday, April 13, 2019.

Event information and registration can be found at https://form.jotform.com/90295552984166 It will be a good time, as it also happens to be our wedding anniversary, and we're kinda meatheads like that.

Last weekend's meet saw World Armwrestling Champ Chris Chandler beat a couple of Jedd's records, and he's gunning to break more, so I've been told it's on like Donkey Kong. Who knows...me thinks we'll need to fly you out here one of these days, Jedd, for a Recordbreakers head-to-head. 🙂

• Like 2

I would very much like to attend this or the one in Arizona, but budget may prevent it.  Not out of realm of possibility though.

Yeah, I’m committed to Southern Regionals on that day, otherwise I’d be all over it. I love Colorado.