Post King Kong 2018 feats of strength

1 minute ago, NealB said:

Strong lifts 

Thanks Neal. I wonder if anyone else can do a 20 6x or more while kissing it? Have you seen anyone? . Hard to find many 20 pound sledge videos around, nevermind multiple reps. There’s gotta be more out there somewhere Doing it. 

Great lift!

Also, on the 2nd vid, I was like “who is that dude flashing the biggest forearm I’ve ever seen!?”

Turns out your avatar just lined up with his body 😂

592280F5-008E-4DBA-AF1D-0094D16D28DD.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Great lift!

Also, on the 2nd vid, I was like “who is that dude flashing the biggest forearm I’ve ever seen!?”

Hahahahaha that’s HILARIOUS DUDE! That’s my meat hook! That placement could not have been more perfect though! That’s so funny Bro!!!

6 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Great lift!

That’s Luke’s body my avatar is enveloping!! Hahahahahah

First time lifting a blob... hey, just let me do a double fatman lift for fun.  I hate you.  Lol

Awesome job today big man.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

First time lifting a blob... hey, just let me do a double fatman lift for fun.  I hate you.  Lol

Thanks Mike! If you’re proud of me, then it was all worth it brotherrrrrrr!!!!

Wow. Super strong joe 

I really want to see that in person at Gripmas!  Awesome!

25 minutes ago, climber511 said:

I really want to see that in person at Gripmas!  Awesome!

Haha thanks Chris! I will do a double 20 crucifix for you if I make it!! I hope to be there Chris. Only problem is, it’s my birthday. That weekend. That’s what stopped me last year because my wife always has a big thing for me. We shall see. 

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Haha thanks Chris! I will do a double 20 crucifix for you if I make it!! I hope to be there Chris. Only problem is, it’s my birthday. That weekend. That’s what stopped me last year because my wife always has a big thing for me. We shall see. 

There will be other birthdays - there will never be another Gripmas.  Hey bring the family with you!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, climber511 said:

There will be other birthdays - there will never be another Gripmas.  Hey bring the family with you!

This is true! And a lot of the events are right up my alley! 

3 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Thanks Mike! If you’re proud of me, then it was all worth it brotherrrrrrr!!!!

No, he said hate lol.  Nice lifts!

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

If it is your birthday, you should get your way.  And your way is in a car to Crooksville.

• Like 1

Well done bro!

In your first video you can see the Aluminum pole set up for the feats of strength.  Early Festivus for the rest of us!

Great job again buddy.  You get your pinch technique dialed in and actually train it, I think you have a real shot at finishing on the podium next year.

10 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I know right? And post contest... too bad hes such a nice guy! 

Killer job as usual Joe!

• Like 2

Just now, Mike Rinderle said:

In your first video you can see the Aluminum pole set up for the feats of strength.  Early Festivus for the rest of us!

Great job again buddy.  You get your pinch technique dialed in and actually train it, I think you have a real shot at finishing on the podium next year.

FESTIVUS FOR THE RESTOVUS!!!! 

Just now, Andrew Dube said:

I know right? And post contest... too bad hes such a nice guy! 

Killer job as usual Joe!

Haha thanks Dubes! I get so much enjoyment from this, as do you! What a great way to spend time with great people while getting stronger!

33 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Haha thanks Dubes! I get so much enjoyment from this, as do you! What a great way to spend time with great people while getting stronger!

Yes sir! That's what it's all about!

• Like 1

This is the first time since I was in school (almost 30 years ago) that I have made so many friends so fast.  Long live grip!