SB Hold - BB PRO - 15,44sec & GHP-10 - 2,94sec

Ivan Pupchenko

Incredible!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!!!!

Igor, my CoC-4 is 92.6 kg, and the BB Pro calibrated at 110-111. The difference is 17.4-18.4kg. At the first attempts I could not squeeze the BB to a bullet about 2mm. I took the handles of GHP-10 to the bullet on first attempt, but I could not hold it. I understand that the comparison is not full correct, but subjectively - yes, the difference is 10-15kg (rather closer to 15) - slightly less than that between CoC-4 and BB Pro...

• Like 1

Thank you all for the feedback!
In fact, it was very hard .. First of all, because I have bronchitis and sinusitis for a month, I lost about 5 kg and I feel like..... Therefore, I did not upload these videos for quite a long time - noting, that they are not the best my results .. I hope I can manage this problems and will be able to show the better time!

On 9/8/2018 at 4:07 AM, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Thank you all for the feedback!
In fact, it was very hard .. First of all, because I have bronchitis and sinusitis for a month, I lost about 5 kg and I feel like..... Therefore, I did not upload these videos for quite a long time - noting, that they are not the best my results .. I hope I can manage this problems and will be able to show the better time!

Classic. :blink