Jump to content
Mike Rinderle

I'm no Dan Fleming! Wrist Wrench Attempts up to 100 lb

Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle

I usually do these with a bent arm.  Tried to use a straight arm to more closely approximate an Inch lift.  Definitely different.  Seems to work the grip more and wrist less this way.

Arm Assassin Strength Shop WW Replica

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

Great job Big guy. Where is the post of your fabulous Cap 101lb plus 5 added keypinch? that was impressive

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Great job Big guy. Where is the post of your fabulous Cap 101lb plus 5 added keypinch? that was impressive

101 lb cap plate + 5lb KP

Thanks Mike.  There ya go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
25 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

101 lb cap plate + 5lb KP

Thanks Mike.  There ya go.

Yeah buddy! Very few understand how freakin hard of a keypinch that is on that slippery cap 101 plate and with added weight!!! Much harder than regular 100lb standard plate

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bencrush
13 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I usually do these with a bent arm.  Tried to use a straight arm to more closely approximate an Inch lift.  Definitely different.  Seems to work the grip more and wrist less this way.

Arm Assassin Strength Shop WW Replica

 

Solid lifting, Mike!!! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
18 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Yeah buddy! Very few understand how freakin hard of a keypinch that is on that slippery cap 101 plate and with added weight!!! Much harder than regular 100lb standard plate

Thanks Man!  Got 3 or 4 inches of air with 10 lbs added, but I was fried by that point. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
8 hours ago, bencrush said:

Solid lifting, Mike!!! 

Thanks Ben!  I want to lift the Inch this year.  Everyone is saying get over 100 lbs on the WW and you should be able to do it, so.... we'll just have to get above 100 lbs on the WW.  ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
34 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Thanks Man!  Got 3 or 4 inches of air with 10 lbs added, but I was fried by that point. 

That is outstanding!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×