Baseline hand dynamometer (Right hand max / Left hand 130 kg)

Morgan

I also reached max with my left hand at my first attempt but I forgot to record.

Thank you @Squeezus!

Edited by Morgan
  • Like 5

beastly number Morgan. When are you attempting the MM8? I didn't see the thread posted. 

• Like 1

Dang, dude! That double pump is crazy. You basically maxed it out for two micro reps with your right hand.

• Like 2

Damn man this is CRAZY :rock very well done. I've done my best maybe 110KG and lefty 98KG or so. Mr. Baseline nickname goes to you :cool (sorry German Baseline)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chez said:

beastly number Morgan. When are you attempting the MM8? I didn't see the thread posted. 

Thanks Chez. Most probably I will try next week.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Squeezus said:

Dang, dude! That double pump is crazy. You basically maxed it out for two micro reps with your right hand.

2 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Damn man this is CRAZY :rock very well done. I've done my best maybe 110KG and lefty 98KG or so. Mr. Baseline nickname goes to you :cool (sorry German Baseline)

2 hours ago, terryt3o3 said:

Incredible work.

38 minutes ago, Kashtan said:

Great squeeze!

Thanks guys!

That is inhuman!

Morgan, please type the letters and numbers seen in the following image:

images.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, wobbler said:

That is inhuman!

Morgan, please type the letters and numbers seen in the following image:

images.png

Cannot do it...  :blink Am I missing something?

Edited by Morgan

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Cannot do it...  :blink Am I missing something?

He has to make sure you are not a robot, or a cyborg terminator haha. It's a joke, Of course you are just a grip freak!

• Haha 1

Yes this is quite unreal, I don't think I ever seen that dynamometer maxed out before. Thats just absurd level of crush strength :bow

I'm curious to know what the hardest gripper you have closed in a choker, from parallel width?

• Like 1

Btw, noticed you use the same setting I use. Most people get best in the last setting (which I don't feel good in it and it hurts the wrists). So have you done on the last setting? Was it better or not?

19 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Yes this is quite unreal, I don't think I ever seen that dynamometer maxed out before. Thats just absurd level of crush strength :bow

I'm curious to know what the hardest gripper you have closed in a choker, from parallel width?

I think the hardest choked gripper that I closed is BB Pro Narrow (RGC221) with 1.5cm setting.

17 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Btw, noticed you use the same setting I use. Most people get best in the last setting (which I don't feel good in it and it hurts the wrists). So have you done on the last setting? Was it better or not?

Cannot tell for sure but I think I get the best result from this setting due to my hand size.

• Like 2