One Arm Rows on 2" V-bar with Wigren's Bodyweight 202lbs

Mike Rinderle

2" v-bar rows up to 202.5 lbs

Didn't have dumbbells, so this turned into a grip workout.  Wasn't sure how much @David_wigren weighed now, so I just hit 150 - 202 lbs to make sure.  :laugh

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

2" v-bar rows up to 202.5 lbs

Didn't have dumbbells, so this turned into a grip workout.  Wasn't sure how much @David_wigren weighed now, so I just hit 150 - 202 lbs to make sure.  :laugh

Oh my old nemisis, you son of a! No one rows the weight equivalent of 185 lbs of the Swedish fish and gets away from it! Expect some form of response in retaliation from me soon!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Oh my old nemisis, you son of a! No one rows the weight equivalent of 185 lbs of the Swedish fish and gets away from it! Expect some form of response in retaliation from me soon!

:laugh At this point all you'd have to do would be to knock out 10 pull ups and Cletus would be toast.  

However, I do look forward to a creative response. :laugh

Tried to axle deadlift 150 kg, but dropped it each attempt right before lockout. Then I went for a 10x22 mm #3 kerckhart SSP but tweaked my back trying to kink it 😂. It was not a good day for the Swedish fish!

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 1

Ouch!  Heal up buddy.  We've all had those days.  I can't even imagine attempting that shoe right now.  My sack would split open and my nuggets would be rolling accross the floor.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Ouch!  Heal up buddy.  We've all had those days.  I can't even imagine attempting that shoe right now.  My sack would split open and my nuggets would be rolling accross the floor.

Thank you my friend. If I'm lucky it might just be a minor tweak. We'll see how it feels tomorrow morning. I did a 8mm SSP #3 a few days ago with relative ease. Made me big headed thinking I might be able to do a 10 mm one. But that was a big fat nope, haha! I was not even close! 

• Like 1

If I could kink it a little, I could probably sweep one, but no way I could crush one these days.  Then again, I couldn't kink one these days, so no reason to worry about it.  :laugh

• Like 1

The old man and the swedish fish posting again.... interestng...

Missed you guys! :tongue

• Like 2

Manthos, my brother from a Greek mother!  How have you been?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Manthos, my brother from a Greek mother!  How have you been?

I'm doing very well brother! Right now I'm in the process to loose weight and be handsome again...:laugh

I'm really glad to see you training and posting again. Stay strong and healthy and the best of strength to achieve every goal you have in mind!

Keep in touch brother!

• Like 2

I could lose all the weight in the world and I would still be ugly!  :laugh

• Like 2