First bastard back

JoshW

Since my bastard cert back in august i took 7 months out from the gym and competed in Brazilian Jui-jitsu, training 5 days a week. Won my first fight by triangle choke and my second i lost on points but was a good experience.

Getting back into bending now got some bends i need to cross off my list- big bastard/hexabastard and shiny are next for me

Wrapped up a bastard today in imps over bb wraps and blasted through the kink and sweep but the crush took me about half an hour20170412_140139.thumb.jpg.f41c5060bbcea7af5828bec1b58397cf.jpg

Current BW @70kg

Will be filming the next bend and hopefully be back to where i was soon!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nice man, after I certified on the red nail I tried a bastard and found it to be slightly harder than the red. What do you think? 

Cool, I assumed you were heavier than that. Good stuff.

Ermm i would say the red nails i had were around 450 and the bastards 430ish. But the bastard was alot easier all the way through but the red nail got alot harder on the crush to me.

Thanks! I am currently cutting fat but still aiming big on bending even at this low bw.