Carl-August Mertz - Newest MashMonster Level 0

Bill Piche

Excellent!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Geralt said:

Ha! Lol surprised he didn't TNS it. Good work Carl. 

Thanks, Geralt!

...I wasn't sure, if this is allowed! I mean, it's called MASHMONSTER and MASHMONSTERSET for a reason, isn't it? :-/  :-?

• Like 1

Thank you very much, guys!

On 24.1.2017 at 8:24 PM, Geralt said:

Ha! Lol surprised he didn't TNS it. Good work Carl. 

This is for you, @Geralt :

:-D

• Like 2

@camz, that is very strong my man. I also saw you doing a TNS with the Silarukov 140kg! That is awesome! I bought the 120, 130 and 140kg and they are pretty sturdy! WIth a set I can close the 130kg, but just doing it TNS, although the standard spread is already CCS, is much different than setting it to CCS width. Because of the TNS the grip on the doghandle is very easy compromised so it is very hard. I was glad to pull a few consequtive TNS closes off with my 120kg. A TNS 130kg will be a while, although I think that when I can TNS that one, a #3 CCS will be also pretty consistent. 

You are very strong at the moment with these things buddy. The 140 feels like an Elite. 

Edited by Geralt
  • Like 1

Glückwunsch! Sehr stark. Geht's gleich weiter auf der Leiter?

• Like 1

@Geralt: Thanks, buddy! I totally agree with what you say about the grippers! But I like them very much! 

Regarding the Elite I have no clue how hard this one is, but my 140kg Silarukov is waaaay harder than my #3, it is even harder than my filed #3! 

Given the fact that my cert (that certificate just looks soooo badass!) was the first gripper session in ages and the one with the TNS only the second, I have to blame the horseshoebending to work my grip very hard! But I am ok with that... :-D

All the best for your training and keep pushing hard! 

4 hours ago, Jörg Keilbach said:

Glückwunsch! Sehr stark. Geht's gleich weiter auf der Leiter?

Danke! 

Nee... glaub nicht. Ich bin eigentlich gar kein Grippster und hab das nur wegen der hammergeilen Urkunde gemacht :-D und Contributor war ich eh schon. Das Konzept finde ich prinzipiell gut, aber halt auch sehr aufwändig. 

Aber man weiß ja nie, vllt steige ich doch irgendwann ein... :-)

Grüße!