Jump to content
anwnate

Competition Plates

Recommended Posts

Chez
3 hours ago, Jared Goguen said:

These just got posted. They are not for sale yet but I assume they will be the same price or cheaper then the other stuff out there or at least have better shipping since its Rogue.

http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-calibrated-kg-steel-plates

awesome. Really like rogue. Their shipping price and speed is awesome. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jared Goguen
55 minutes ago, Chez said:

awesome. Really like rogue. Their shipping price and speed is awesome. 

Yeah if there a fair price with there normal cheap shipping ill get some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jedd Johnson
18 hours ago, Chez said:

awesome. Really like rogue. Their shipping price and speed is awesome. 

Thank you for posting those, Jared!  I missed them somehow, bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jared Goguen
1 hour ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Thank you for posting those, Jared!  I missed them somehow, bro.

Yeah man. They just got posted up there. I signed up for the email thing so when they go up I can get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew P

Wow I was saving up for an Ivanko set but that looks to be changing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acorn

I think they are about half the price of the Eleikos if I remember right.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
climber511

Rogue is in Columbus Ohio - about an hour and 20 from me.  I need to go up and take a look at them sometime.  But really I'd really rather have a competition bumper set I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew P
1 minute ago, climber511 said:

Rogue is in Columbus Ohio - about an hour and 20 from me.  I need to go up and take a look at them sometime.  But really I'd really rather have a competition bumper set I think. 

If you get a chance to put your hands on them I would love to get your feedback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squeezus

I am about to pull the trigger on a 459kg set.

Edit: Holy crap, they already sold out!

Edited by Squeezus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew P

That didn't take long at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jared Goguen
1 hour ago, Squeezus said:

I am about to pull the trigger on a 459kg set.

Edit: Holy crap, they already sold out!

Sold out as I added them to my cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jared Goguen

The only thing kinda suck here is that they state that the hole in them is 50mm, things that are 2" like the V-bar and axle are 50.65mm most of the time so if you get these make sure they will fit you oly bar (most of the Rogue bars are 49mm) and be ready to replace or make new implements.

@acorn Are you still making those v-bars with interchangeable heads?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acorn
Just now, Jared Goguen said:

The only thing kinda suck here is that they state that the hole in them is 50mm, things that are 2" like the V-bar and axle are 50.65mm most of the time so if you get these make sure they will fit you oly bar (most of the Rogue bars are 49mm) and be ready to replace or make new implements.

@acorn Are you still making those v-bars with interchangeable heads?

I can when someone wants one. I made Martin one with a couple tops plus carabiner attachment top earlier this year. 

This is exactly why I made mine in the first place.

- Aaron

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jared Goguen

Old thread I know.

So I have some the Rogue celebrated lb plates. They are at a perfect weight and the quality is top notch, they are turned on a lathe.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jörg Keilbach

Beautyfull!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×