What Model Is Best?

Old Dax

Just wondering:

what model is best?

are they just an interesting 'toy' or do they have a place in grip / forearm training?

I have an NSD Spinner with the autostart and I dig it.

For me its an at the desk item.

• Like 1

I used to have a Dynaflex Pro, and it certainly felt like it was working. It did also make a fun toy, and it was always fun to see if any of my friends could get it started without the string or motor start. They could not.

According to Dynaflex and all of their "scientific articles", gyros are supposed to be a great workout. I don't know if all of the science is there to convince me, though.

• 1 year later...

I bought a cheap knock off for £7 and its served me well. Regarding if they're effective - it depends entirely on how you use it. If you're using your shoulder in the movement obviously it won't be as effective if you use wrist movement only.

I hold the ball with an arm wrestler grip and move my wrist only. I feel my wrists and forearms have gotten thicker and they definitely have gotten more vascular since using it.