Wrist Roller.

Gripper42004

Doesn't work for me either!

Maybe only you can see it because of this statement: "* Public sharing of files/full-size images only available for Premium Service users."

That album starts out with peaceful sunsets, and beautiful lawn decorations (the roller), but wait, what's that? Pulling a car with your teeth? Bending, breaking, lifting, ripping and nearly crushing the #4. Oh my! Glad I could help get the photo's accessible, it was worth the wait, and a little effort on my part to figure out the site.

I really like the pic of the FW bars! Cool! :mosher Did you make that yourself, Tommy, or did ya buy it from someone?

Shoot. :)

Sybersnott,

It looks like he made the FW bars from J.V. Askem's site. Just look it up on google.com or some other search engine.

L.J.

Nice pics Tommy.

I like the 2 3/8"Wrist Roller too...we have one the exact same size(and some other sizes)Farmers look good too.

WOW.That #4 looks close..Keep after it.

I like your pictures, especially that dangerously close call on the #4.

If anything will keep me away from the Grip comp. in Sept. it will be that pic of you with your arms crossed. It has burned fear into heart and mind. :cry:whistel Great #4 pic!! :bow

Thanx for sharing those Tommy. :rock Do your neihbors think you are nuts with the wrist roller lawn orniment? :whistel