Best Elbow Sleeve

CANCRUSHER

I have decided to buy a pair of elbow sleeves for both grip and heavy weights;now i know there are a lot of brands:TK,rehband,atp etc...

My question is:which is,in your opinion,the best elbow sleeve on the market right now?

• Like 1

I have TK bands for my knees and they work great. But, I haven't tried other brands, and I haven't tried them for elbows.

I have decided to buy a pair of elbow sleeves for both grip and heavy weights;now i know there are a lot of brands:TK,rehband,atp etc...

My question is:which is,in your opinion,the best elbow sleeve on the market right now?

great question dude, i was wondering that myself... i know the inzers are good but i don't wanna spend 60 bucks on them

great question dude, i was wondering that myself... i know the inzers are good but i don't wanna spend 60 bucks on them

To be honest at first i was buying rehband's one but online ive found some bad reviews of them while seems that TK are worth of money.

I recently got a pair of TK's for my elbows.

Pros:

- Good Quality

- Thick

- Affordable

Cons:

- Tough to put on

- Can slide up and down your arms if you sweat a lot

- Can be a little uncomfortable with the seam

All in all they're a great sleeve. I wear line inside out though, much easier to put on and does't move around

• Like 1

I would honestly say i hate Tommy Kono's, but they are certainly affordable. I've torn apart the neoprene just trying to slide it on, and would prefer to have fabric on both sides. Rehbands - especially the thick, original blues - are amazing, but expensive. I bought Large ones and can use them comfortable on my elbows, or very tightly on my knees, which I'm perfectly fine with. Rehband makes new gray sleeves for elbows, but they're a few bucks less each and a little shorter, but are as thick as the Tommy Kono bands.

I would honestly say i hate Tommy Kono's, but they are certainly affordable. I've torn apart the neoprene just trying to slide it on, and would prefer to have fabric on both sides. Rehbands - especially the thick, original blues - are amazing, but expensive. I bought Large ones and can use them comfortable on my elbows, or very tightly on my knees, which I'm perfectly fine with. Rehband makes new gray sleeves for elbows, but they're a few bucks less each and a little shorter, but are as thick as the Tommy Kono bands.

so which do you think are better? with price not factoring in.......

The TK's are good but I do hear about them splitting the seams a lot. I have Rehband grey elbow sleeves and they work great for me. I have had them for about 4 years and still in good shape. I use them all the time. At least 3 to 4 times a week every week for gym work, strongman, grip, and highland games. They cost a little bit more but i would say they are worth it.

The TK's are good but I do hear about them splitting the seams a lot. I have Rehband grey elbow sleeves and they work great for me. I have had them for about 4 years and still in good shape. I use them all the time. At least 3 to 4 times a week every week for gym work, strongman, grip, and highland games. They cost a little bit more but i would say they are worth it.

awesome, thanks man!! i have been on the fence a while and haven't invested in a good sleeve.. my right elbow gets beat up a lot by the grip training

for the time being i have been using simple under armor sleeves on the elbow and they help some but i'd rather get the real deal

Absolutely the blue Rehbands. When I see people coming into powerlifting comps and strongman stuff, they still go for the blue, even though they're fairly difficult to obtain. I love the thickness, and the signature blue color.

Need to add though, for poeple on a budget: The Vulkan Elbow Supports http://fitbiotics.3dcartstores.com/Vulkan-Elbow-Supports_p_15.html

I've seen these as an alternative recommendation to Rehbands instead of TK. They're contoured, have an inside lining, and cost half the price (new blues at Jacklas are $39 a piece right now). They're 5mm like the new gray Rehbands, but a bit longer, which a lot of people desire. If I were in the market to get new sleeves, I'd definitely give Vulkan a chance myself and get a full knee/elbow set

Absolutely the blue Rehbands. When I see people coming into powerlifting comps and strongman stuff, they still go for the blue, even though they're fairly difficult to obtain. I love the thickness, and the signature blue color.

Need to add though, for poeple on a budget: The Vulkan Elbow Supports http://fitbiotics.3dcartstores.com/Vulkan-Elbow-Supports_p_15.html

I've seen these as an alternative recommendation to Rehbands instead of TK. They're contoured, have an inside lining, and cost half the price (new blues at Jacklas are $39 a piece right now). They're 5mm like the new gray Rehbands, but a bit longer, which a lot of people desire. If I were in the market to get new sleeves, I'd definitely give Vulkan a chance myself and get a full knee/elbow set

Thanks for the info! Those look better then most i have seen.

guy at the gym has vulcan knee sleeves and likes them. they seem to be holding up pretty well.

I have both the Vulcans and Rehbands and like them both.

I don't currently use sleeves. Is there a particular level of performance at which one should?

I don't currently use sleeves. Is there a particular level of performance at which one should?

For me it's just as an older guy keeping my joints warm, mainly in the winter. It might not be to much of an issue for you in AZ. I'm sitting in Phoenix waiting for my flight at 8 :D

You can also get some reactive sleeves that have some boing. I've got some APT Convicts that are a bugger to put on as well.

Hope you have a good flight back Jason! Enjoy the free internet, and don't buy too many scorpion suckers at the tourist shops! :)

• Like 1

Hope you have a good flight back Jason! Enjoy the free internet, and don't buy too many scorpion suckers at the tourist shops! :)

It's a nice balmy 22 here for you Mericans :D