Super Fast Service

Teemu I

Just wanted to say it in public. I ordered two grippers from Cannon PowerWorks last week and they are here now. That is super fast delivery and it is also cool that the box was small enough to fit in the mailbox. Thanks Matt!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say it in public. I ordered two grippers from Cannon PowerWorks last week and they are here now. That is super fast delivery and it is also cool that the box was small enough to fit in the mailbox. Thanks Matt!

Didn´t they stuck in lovely customs?

I guess that you chosed these: Advanced & GHP Level1 :grin:

Juha,

I've got more advice about how to clear customs (legally) and hope to put that to good use if possible when shipping orders.

Juha,

I've got more advice about how to clear customs (legally) and hope to put that to good use if possible when shipping orders.

Nice to hear that. :)

At this week I got from there MM7 replica and it came without customs. Dominic has wrote on customs declaration value 5 USD and it worked.

Juha,

Nice to hear that. :)

At this week I got from there MM7 replica and it came without customs. Dominic has wrote on customs declaration value 5 USD and it worked.

Hell yeah! Glad to hear you didn't have to pay crazy customs fees, Juha!

I learned that trick about five years ago when selling car stereo stuff...kind of risky if the items are expensive...but I was willing to order you a new MM7 from Matt if it didn't make it!

Crush it for us!!!!!!

I got the 3.5 today!!!!! My hands are beat up...but if you close the MM7, I will close your 3.5 within a week!

• Like 1

Matt, pass my thanks to your wife then! :)

Juha, if I ever again have to go to customs to get my grippers, I'll go there naked. That is how much their tax ripoff pisses me off. Also, I haven't yet met a person working there who treats people with respect.

• Like 3

My paperweight didn't arrive yet. I guess the guys at the customs won't release it until they mastered it.... the Hercules.

Matt, pass my thanks to your wife then! :)

agreed! as I said in another thread here, 11 days to Oz from placing the order - outstanding!

My paperweight didn't arrive yet. I guess the guys at the customs won't release it until they mastered it.... the Hercules.

HUH!? This has not arrived? Do you know that customs has it or is it just missing right now?

Hi Matt,

It hasn't arrived yet. I don't know if it is at customs or in postal circuit. last track and trace update showed leaving the parcel from USPS Chicago august 29th. Usually its delivered here about a week after that.

Ill try to contact customs or postal services.

Hopefully it arrives soon! Ill let you know

HUH!? This has not arrived? Do you know that customs has it or is it just missing right now?

Matt,

It arrived! I missed the post guy yesterday he said. Took a while, but it was due customs,

Crazy gripper!

Thanks!

:shutup:
  • Like 8

HAHA strong close :rock:D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yup. Super fast service. I now own 2 Cannon grippers. The tags look great too. They should last a long time. Waaaaaay longer than the cheap paper tags I've been using on the other grippers. And thanks for stocking Dry Hands. I was worried of where I would find it when the GSS stopped selling it. Great job Matt!

Matt,

It arrived! I missed the post guy yesterday he said. Took a while, but it was due customs,

Crazy gripper!

Thanks!

:shutup:

Hahahaha brilliant.

• Like 1

I like how Artee no-set the Hercules!!! :bow :bow :bow

Strong Close!!!

What's your next goal gripper??? :D

• Like 1

I have the same gripper as your Hercules but I had it stamped T14 just for my collection. If you didn't know this the rating is 2400 pounds! Incredible close Artee!

• Like 1

Yes, it's a nice collector's item!

Warren must have some nice tools to coil this massive wire so nicely!

I have the same gripper as your Hercules but I had it stamped T14 just for my collection. If you didn't know this the rating is 2400 pounds! Incredible close Artee!