Going To See Warren

Cannon

...which means that we'll have stock in the store tonight!

We've already seen that the most popular grippers are challenging to keep in stock and go quickly. I'm posting this in advance so that you can plan accordingly. Some of the stuff last time only made it a couple of days.

Also, Warren was talking about a price increase. I have to clarify with him, but it sounds like it will be for the Pro and World Class (due to materials), all extended handles (due to labor) and the custom Mash Monster replicas (due to labor). Our prices would of course change accordingly.

This entire order is still drilled and pinned handles. Warren was not satisfied with the glue he tested.

Watch for them in the store!

Well, don't get too excited. Gluing is coming for sure. It's just a matter of testing other glues.

Warren has made it clear that he does not have the time/capacity/energy etc to continue pinning everything.

order placed for E, GM + SM. better get in quick guys!

No kidding, holy buckets. This might become an every third Friday Tetting gripper bonanza!

BBSE sold out again! Hot stuff!

Warren doesn't even believe me that this stuff only lasts a day! He just shakes his head.

How many you sold today?

Let's just say this will not last long :whacked

IMG_1083.JPG

mother of god that is a amazing photo cannon also what are the top 5 grippers that are sold?

order placed for E, GM + SM. better get in quick guys!

received today - thanks Matt!

pretty good turnaround, 11 days to Oz from placing the order.

ok i have another order coming your way once it does btw the king kong and bbsm came in very cool with the bottle caps

Guys, Monday is the day! I'll be picking up the order Monday afternoon and inventory will be available by Monday night.

:santa:

• Like 1

REMINDER! Inventory should be loaded this afternoon!

I'll post again as soon as I know if this order is glued handles or not. I was trying to ask Warren when he called this weekend, but the connection was not good and we cut the call short.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came in at 194 too, so definitely SE worthy. Feels very smooth though, unlike my for example mm3repl that feels bricklike immediately.

Nice! btw, one week delivery for transatlantic shipping, very good!