Rich-travis

pawel r

The second match is the best i have seen in a long time, even the girl in the background is amazed. Amazing show by Travis. Somehow i feel that Richard is pulling with sidepressure only, he must have some rock stone joints...

Edited by Schweinemann

Now I know why Bagent seemed to be a little upset after the 3rd match...

I saw the 3rd match from an other perspective on the NE board (video already deleted) where you clearly saw lupkes elbow fouling for the pin....

but the second Match was really a great match!! both have extreme side pressure!! Travis hold was also tons of side involved!!

The vascularity in Richard's thumb pad is amazing!

More than most people have in their forearms. LOL!!!

Joe, I thought I was the only one who played that part of the video again just to see Rich's hand. It's kindof embarassing to admit that I'm just there starring and admiring another man's hand, but that guy is just out of this world.

apparently they need instant replay in arm wrestling as well... BS

Moderator edit for content

Before straps in round 2 Bagent's elbow is all the way off the pad as he rotates out of what looks like a parallel pin. No doubt Rich's elbow came up when he pinned him but rules were relaxed both ways. Rich elbow fouled in round 2 - what they call round 3 I believe was really a restart of round 2. Great match - no lack of intensity on either side.

It's hard to believe how good Larratt is now.

Tim Bresnan beats almost all the heavies in North America, including Travis. Lupkes went 6-0 over Bresnan recently and now Travis appears very closely matched with Lupkes and might even win in a "best of 5-supermatch."

Yet look how Devon dominates Travis:

Edited by G-Man