Gss Skin Savers

Wade Gillingham

gssSkinSaver1.jpg

They don't look like much and don't cost that much, but these things make a huge difference if you train with a high volume or your hands are beat up. I've been using them all winter with split skin and they allow me to continue training on a daily basis.

Edited by Wade Gillingham

exactly how are they used ? I get really bad psoriasis on my palms to the point of big bleeding cracks. It has really been hampering my grip training.

Nevermind, i found this.

Whether you take your grippers serious, or just play around, GSS Skin Savers will help increase your training frequency while protecting your skin. This revolutionary new product was designed to allow grip trainers to continue training even with split, cracked, and blistered skin. Skin Savers give your grippers a whole new feel and are great for both beginners who haven't conditioned their skin to the knurl on grippers and experts who follow a high volume training approach. The adjustable design fits most popular gripper sizes. Locks in tight on knurled handles and does not slip.

• Adjustable to fit most gripper handles
  • Soft outer protects your skin
  • Allows you to increase both your traning frequency and volume
  • Great for both beginners and experts!

Free shipping when included with other products!

gssSkinSaver2.jpggssSkinSaver3.jpg

Either the picture is of big Wade's hand, or of a person who's had an apple surgically implanted in his thumb pad.

Either the picture is of big Wade's hand, or of a person who's had an apple surgically implanted in his thumb pad.

Yeah, that's almost grotesque looking! I was holding the camera with one hand and trying to hold that #3 steady with the other!

haha

I didnt even notice till i saw the newest posts... that thumbpad is unreal! Looks like his hand is going to swallow that #3

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to update everyone... I used my skin savers tonight because of a skin tear from a previous session. I attached them to my CoC 3.5 and Beef Builder Elite and these little suckers didn't move! Held tight and kept me from tearing more skin along the way... I posted a video if anyone is interested with the skin savers in use. Thanks for a great product Wade!

Just wanted to update everyone... I used my skin savers tonight because of a skin tear from a previous session. I attached them to my CoC 3.5 and Beef Builder Elite and these little suckers didn't move! Held tight and kept me from tearing more skin along the way... I posted a video if anyone is interested with the skin savers in use. Thanks for a great product Wade!

Glad to hear they held up for you with the heavy metal. I use them daily on my #2 and SA 5/8". I haven't tried any big gripper closes with them but may slap a set on a #4 for negatives and see how it goes.

Wade

Wade,

yea these little guys work wonders. Hope they work out well man, let me know how the negatives go.