Pushkar - Best In The World Right Now?

G-Man

If Pushkar would be the best, he would have won zloty, dont you think so? Actually John laid down and didnt pull him at all, Rustam was the same like last year, just that Pushkar had more gas left in the tank to pin him this time. And Cyplenkov beat him 3 times, even though it was close and only in the straps. Anyway, pushkar is definatly one of the best and has a shot against anyone if he is on.

Why would Pushkar be the best when Denis beat him everytime except once? Denis is imho the man to beat right and left handed but only time will tell.

Pushkar is a beast.... that's for sure!! And he clearly showed at this years Zloty that Cyplenkov is human an beatable. also left handed!!

I think he also had a better strategy this year and saved himself for the finals (right handed)... just my opinion...

I would love to see a super match between those 2 guys left and right handed!! I think Pushkar has good chances to beat him at least right handed with some more months of training and could also take at least 1 or 2 matches with his left...

But I guess there won't be such a match up so we'll have to wait until november 2011... ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

this is his second certification - but the man who introduced himself as representative of ironmind in Ukraine - was lying. He was not a representative ever. It is usually the merchant.

Pushkar looked extremely strong in Turkey against Arsen and the others... I guess he will cause Cyplenkov and of course all the others at Nemiroff like Bagent, Cadorette etc. a very hard time!!. But The draw will have big influence this time as I think any of those guys has chance to win if the others kill themselves in a war.

Let's wait and see what happens.. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

The Thread should be renamed to "Pushkar - Best in The World Left Now!"

Incredible performance. Travis didnt look in shape at all - kinda "skinny" to me...thats not enough to beat the best of the best anymore. He should have eaten his vitamins :sorcerer: I expect Pushkar to win on the right arm as well, but Cadorette will mix it up pretty well. Pretty exciting. Rustam is insane, he is more than 1 level above the rest of his class.

Edited by Schweinemann

I Tend to agree with G man. Pushka is the best right now. I don't see how Devon can stop his hit. Pushka is great with toproll or hook right now, and both hands too

Denis won overall again right in a war with Pushkar. I think Devon should be required to pull those two to keep his ranking. As it stands, I would put top two as (1) Denis, (2) Pushkar. The other monsters from Eastern Europe are not far behind.

Zoloev is probably PFP the best ever. To beat Rustam in a long hook match and then, at 170-pounds, to beat Jerry Cadorette (WOAW overall #2 ranked) is inhuman. Zoloev is within a hair of being the top puller on the planet.

Just watched the Cyplenkov-Babayev match on the left hand. Oh boy, Rustam is insane. Watched it 30 times in a row and still cant believe how he stopped Cyplenkovs attack with his tiny hands. Hats off for this man.

Edited by Schweinemann

Pushkar is now a COC! Closing a CCS #3

:blink I would hope so! That's one of the biggest hands I've seen on one of the biggest arms I've seen!

Denis won overall again right in a war with Pushkar. I think Devon should be required to pull those two to keep his ranking. As it stands, I would put top two as (1) Denis, (2) Pushkar. The other monsters from Eastern Europe are not far behind.

Zoloev is probably PFP the best ever. To beat Rustam in a long hook match and then, at 170-pounds, to beat Jerry Cadorette (WOAW overall #2 ranked) is inhuman. Zoloev is within a hair of being the top puller on the planet.

Zoloev's lats has me thinking he could hang glide sans equipment

Can it be possible that a 167-pound guy may in fact be the greatest arm wrestler on the planet now? I would like to see a fresh Zoloev's against Denis, Andre and Devon.

Per John's commentary, Jerry is fresh here but Zoloev is coming off a one minute hook pull with Rustam.

Edited by G-Man

Can it be possible that a 167-pound guy may in fact be the greatest arm wrestler on the planet now? I would like to see a fresh Zoloev's against Denis, Andre and Devon.

Per John's commentary, Jerry is fresh here but Zoloev is coming off a one minute hook pull with Rustam.

Zoloev is a monster for sure and this 2 wins in a row are freaky but in a super Match against Denis or Pushkar or Devon I don't see him winning a single match.

But a super match against Rustam would be great.

Zoloev is a monster for sure and this 2 wins in a row are freaky but in a super Match against Denis or Pushkar or Devon I don't see him winning a single match.

But a super match against Rustam would be great.

While the above result is certainly freaky, one must conclude that Cadorette came in a little out of shape.

Correct me if I am wrong: Tim Bresnan beats or has beaten nearly every top SHW in the US and even has a recent victory over Devon Larratt. Tim Bresnan went 0-5 in his supermatch with Richard Lupkes. Richard Lupkes, however, went 0-5 in his supermatch against Jerry Cadorette. People say that Cadorette won all five matches convincingly in a hook (no flip wrist/tricep press).

The next big supermatch in North America was supposed to be Cadorette vs Larratt. Cadorette was ranked #2 in the world, second to only Devon Larratt.

Richard Lupkes and Denis C had a war at the Arnolds in a hook with Denis coming out on top. Andre Pushkar and Denis C had a virtual identical war with Denis coming out on top. If you watch the clips on YouTube, Pushkar looked like a lighter, faster and younger version of Richard Lupkes. All three of them appeared to be very evenly matched. You might predict the winner in a tournament based on whoever entered the finals the most fresh.

Based on past performance, many expected Cadorette to win this event. Yet, he lost to this 167-pounder, Ivan M in a hook and was toporolled by that other guy (Tubin?). All three of these guys get crushed by Denis and Andre.

You have to conclude that Cadorette was out of shape and that the "rankings" are only a "best guess" of where a puller is based on his most recent past performance.