I gots another armwrestling question.

Guest Snoopery

Guest Snoopery

Thanks for the help with my last question but i was wondering what kind of trainin and what kind of techniques are used in armwrestling. if you can help me out please email me at snoopery@hotmail.com and if you know of any sites send me the links to them to. thanks for everything. oh ya do you think there is anything else that i should know. im 16 and i weigh 127. i bike alot so my legs are big but i just went against my bro in a armwrestle well acouple of them and hes 22 i think. well anyways i was holding up pretty good and he works out his arms every day. we figured out that its becuase he doesnt do alot of armwrestling but i was amazed that i even lasted that long. why would this be. and we tryed to do it like the people in the actual championships but it hurt alot. i was wondering to does your arm have to be strait. could anyone send me a letter about how you should be when you are having an armwrestle or make a picture for me or something. thanks again for all of the help.

Josh

Guest CanadaCrush

Josh, go to www.armwrestling.ca and click on the link, "How to Armwrestle." Gord has a load of information that should help you. I'd explain it on here, but he does a much better job.

-Mark