Gripper Super Store - Fantastic Service!

kotrozo

hi there,

i think this has been said many times before, but i wanted to add my 2 cents. i put in an order for grippers and a negative machine on thursday. it was at my door monday at 9am! unfortunately i wasn't there so i picked it up at the post office this morning and can't wait to get home and set up the neg machine!!

anyway, the service from wade is incredible. i will be back for more soon!!

Guest Bullitt

Agreed. My wife ordered a #4 and a trainer from Wade for Christmas and he helped her through every step the process. She had only great things to say about the service. We will definitely be buying our grippers from him from here on out!

okay, got home, spent about 2 min putting it together and started doing negs (after playing at the office all day with my new FBBC x and 2x) and extended handle elite (i think).

it (the neg machine) is officially my favorite piece of equipment! it is a blast to use and i think it is going to get me to the #3! love it!

ps, this was a gift from my mom (i ordered, she paid) and she loves that i love it, but she just doesn't get it! i imagine a lot of you can relate...

• 3 weeks later...

same i got mine for christmas from my dad, and he said he didnt see what was so special about it... but hey he isnt into the whole gripper thing so cant expect him to

awwwwww a negative machine! lucky bugger! cost like 700 dollers to get one of those here! maybe its the iron horse im thinking of lol?

I got my negative machine today, ground down the handle, and started bustin out BTR negatives! Awesome product Wade, and as usual, great service.

I placed my order on New Years Eve and received it yesterday. The RB adjustable gripper is awesome, the MM1 replica is a beast, and the negative machine is top notch. I just wanted to thank Wade for the great service, I will be a return customer for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Superb service & a great value! I ordered a gripper on Monday am; it arrived Thursday in my mailbox. If you want a new gripper fast, this is the place to go.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered another #4 as well as a BBGE with extended handle.

The processing and dispatch time was extremely fast but USPS took their sweet time.

Very happy with my order. Thanks! :mosher

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered my brother an old school 4x for his birthday and Wade had it to him in like 3 business days. I was just hoping it would get there in time and it was way early! Thanks Wade!

I ordered another #4 as well as a BBGE with extended handle.

The processing and dispatch time was extremely fast but USPS took their sweet time.

Very happy with my order. Thanks! mosher.gif

shifty.gif

How is your training, Mat?

Hi guys,

I purchased from Wade a RB Adjustable Gripper.

The next day I payed, the Gripper was sent (I'm from Italy).

The fastest shipment that I ever seen !!!!!

In about to weeks I can train with it.

Thak you very much !

Wade is great !!!!

Luca