Pulling John Premier

bobbrown

I hope this opens a lot of eyes. Especially the eyes of people that have the money and the know how to market this sport. And give armwrestlers the professional status they deserve.

I hope this opens a lot of eyes. Especially the eyes of people that have the money and the know how to market this sport. And give armwrestlers the professional status they deserve.

Perfectly stated!

Mighty Joe

I gave up on this movie a couple years ago after being continually disappointed with the pushed back release date. However, now that it appears it's a lock to be at a theater near me, I can't freakin wait!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

I was asking Joe about this and now finally here.

• 2 months later...
today in channel HBO 2 about hour 00:20

PS. remember about difference of time

http://www.stopklatka.pl/telewizja/default...ko&od=00:00

Pulling John on polisch television?! Wow!

• 8 months later...

The DVD is FINALLY available :mosher:mosher:mosher

Is Pulling John primarily about Travis Bagent..?

Edit: I feel like that is a stupid question, but I just read a review that made it sound like it primarily follows Travis on his quest to beat John.

Edited by Cannon

I have not seen it yet, but as far as I know Travis and Alexey plays big "roles" in the movie, as they are John's biggest contenders.

Pre-ordered yesterday and I have to say it's like Christmas in March waiting for this thing to show up!

on amazon it says its been pushed back to next tuesday

• 1 year later...

Just saw this yesterday--it ruled :mosher John seems like a really humble guy and from what I can tell he's still dominating?

I'm a complete n00b when it comes to arm wrestling, but I was amazed by his victory over Cyplenkov, especially considering the way the documentary ended.

Just saw this yesterday--it ruled :mosher John seems like a really humble guy and from what I can tell he's still dominating?

I'm a complete n00b when it comes to arm wrestling, but I was amazed by his victory over Cyplenkov, especially considering the way the documentary ended.

Awesome documentary, I recommend it to everyone

• 4 months later...

I just watched this movie a few days ago and it's what lit my rear to come back here after many years of being dormant (previously Iman74), and do what I used to love. However, John did say he was in the movie Over the Top to support it with the hopes it would put this sport into mainstream but it didn't. I seriously doubt this documentary will as well. If anything, just try to show it more, if it catches on it will, if not at least they tried. But then you have to get the powers that be to do that in the first place. I remember a LONG time ago catching an arm wrestling competition on ESPN when I was MUCH younger and that was the only time aside from this documentary and the movie that I seen it on TV.