2008 Usaf Nationals

bobbrown

For those who missed it. You missed a Great one.

visit http://teammaine.proboards107.com/ for all the information

HI Bob,

YOur USAF tournament made to to Houston Chronicle sport page here last Friday. It's on 2nd page with your picture and trophies. I told my wife "look here! AW made it to the news" (She looked at it with a chuckle, lol).

I saw the article here in Minneapolis, too. btw how come Travis Bagent didn't win left handed, did he not compete?

sorry to hear what happened to Lupkes and i hope he makes a full come back. Who end up wining the overall money?

Ron Bath.

Rich(hurt), Tim B(pulling next day) and Micheal Todd(hurt) did not do the overall. So no other big guys to beat up on each other.

Ron Bath.

Rich(hurt), Tim B(pulling next day) and Micheal Todd(hurt) did not do the overall. So no other big guys to beat up on each other.

What happened to Michael Todd?

It's a shame that Bagent was absent, since we're trying to send our best guys to world's. And Brzenk.

This is the article that I read in the paper:

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/08/01/...s/An-Arm-Up.php

Ron Bath.

What happened to Michael Todd?

It's a shame that Bagent was absent, since we're trying to send our best guys to world's. And Brzenk.

This is the article that I read in the paper:

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/08/01/...s/An-Arm-Up.php

I agree. Neither has anything to prove and they're not going to make any money at Worlds but considering the location this year, I'd think if they were only going to pull one tournament the whole year, this would have been the one. I'm sure they both have their reasons, but as a fan of both guys, I definitely felt a little let down.

Thanks for the link to the Article. That same article got pick up Nationally. I think its cool.

As far as Brzenk. He was going to compete. He was working in London for Delta Airlines and was coming back on that Thursday before the event but could not get out of London until Friday and then got stuck in JFK airport until Saturday. He got back in town after the event.

Travis said he was coming but he did not show.

Edited by bob brown

Yeah, thanks for the link Josh, cool to see some coverage of pullin'. Did they print that in the Pioneer Press or the Star Tribune or did you see it online?