The Inch!

Frageltastic

Hi all,

I hope everyones training is going well.

Can you guys give me some recomendations/ advice on the following three questions:

1) What is the best way to train to lift the inch dumbbell?

2) Where in the UK can I get a cast Inch Replica and roughly how much would I be looking to pay?

3) Is there anywhere in the UK that sells Blobs?

Many thanks

Happy Easter

Fraser

Hi all,

Can you guys give me some recomendations/ advice on the following three questions:

2) Where in the UK can I get a cast Inch Replica and roughly how much would I be looking to pay?

Many thanks

Happy Easter

Fraser

Hello Fraser,

I would recommend getting a Holle-it-up Dumbbell, it's a really useful tool for training.

If you need an Inch Dumbbell Nathan Holle is the best bet, I get all my Globe Dumbbells from him - Let me know and I'll try to sort one out for you. I will give you the cost via PM.

I don't know where you can get a blob in this country.

If you are not too far away, or if ever you are passing you can train at my place - I have a multitude of Inch type Dumbbells at various weights, all the way up to 278lbs.

Let me know if you want to train.

Good luck,

Laine

Thanks Gerry G and Laine

Gerry the heavy griptools site says orders in the uk should go through London Kettlebell. London kettlebell are a great company I have used them a lot, however they want £399 for an Inch Replica which I think is a bit expensive lol. Maybe this is the going rate but it seems kind of steep to me.

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply.

Fraser

If you need an Inch Dumbbell Nathan Holle is the best bet..

Read this again.

Much better quality and price than heavygriptools.

Hi all,

Many thanks

Happy Easter

Fraser

Hello Fraser,

I would recommend getting a Holle-it-up Dumbbell, it's a really useful tool for training.

If you need an Inch Dumbbell Nathan Holle is the best bet, I get all my Globe Dumbbells from him - Let me know and I'll try to sort one out for you. I will give you the cost via PM.

If you are not too far away, or if ever you are passing you can train at my place - I have a multitude of Inch type Dumbbells at various weights, all the way up to 278lbs.

Good luck,

Laine

Wow, Fraser, evenn if you had to drive 2 hours once a month to train it would be wll worth the experience, I know if I had this oppertunity I`d be there today, lol :D:cool:rock

Hi all,

Many thanks

Happy Easter

Fraser

Hello Fraser,

Good luck,

Laine

Wow, Fraser, evenn if you had to drive 2 hours once a month to train it would be wll worth the experience, I know if I had this oppertunity I`d be there today, lol :D:cool:rock

No kidding, that's a very kind offer and great opportunity. :rock

If you need an Inch Dumbbell Nathan Holle is the best bet, I get all my Globe Dumbbells from him
That's who I got mine from, well actually, I got it from Kieran cos I picked it up from Brum, it's absolutely top notch.
Whereabouts in the UK are you based?

Paul Savage[viper] is putting together a list to order from Heavytools for UK residents so you can contact him for a heavytools blob or inch.

The inch bells sold by the Holles are the best available bar none i am fortunate to have one.

I would certainly take Laine up on his offer if your into thick bar hes definately the THICK BAR DADDY!

Paul Savage[viper] is putting together a list to order from Heavytools for UK residents so you can contact him for a heavytools blob or inch.

The inch bells sold by the Holles are the best available bar none i am fortunate to have one.

I would certainly take Laine up on his offer if your into thick bar hes definately the THICK BAR DADDY!

im not doing this anymore - lack of response, only got a couple people wanting blobs basically

im not doing this anymore - lack of response, only got a couple people wanting blobs basically

sorry to hear this paul :(

sorry to hear this paul :(

me too! just cant do anything without a good number of orders, thats the whole idea behind it, we save money in numbers

If you need an Inch Dumbbell Nathan Holle is the best bet, I get all my Globe Dumbbells from him
That's who I got mine from, well actually, I got it from Kieran cos I picked it up from Brum, it's absolutely top notch.
Whereabouts in the UK are you based?

Hello,

I live about 20 miles from Hereford, in the middle of nowhere - that's suits me fine because no one can see me fail!

I am willing to have anybody train at my place, I have a well equipped gym, all commercial stuff, and all the Dumbbells/toys as well - I also have some stones (both Atlas type and natural) It would be good to meet some of the members of the forum.

Laine

Hi all,

Many thanks

Happy Easter

Fraser

Hello,

Thinking about it, I saw an Inch type Dumbbell on ebay yesterday - it was offered by a member here. It may still be available.

Laine