Why Are Their Not Discussions On Powerball?

knowledgeseaker

Why is it that there is 300+ replys to PR's in the powerball thread? But no aspects are covered in this section on training with powerballs, or how long it took for someone to get a certain Pr, etc? :(

Well gee... thanks for telling me now guys. i just bought one a few days ago.

I HAVE 4 OF THEM AND THEY ARE GOOD FOR RECOVERY AND A GOOD WARMUP AND PUMP I LIKE MINE BUT USE IT LESS SINCE I GOT THEM A YEAR AGO OR SO THEY SERVE A PURPOSE

I agree there is a certain amount of skill involved when you get into the very high speeds, however it definitely does require strength to control the ball for that technique. If you don't have the strength in your wrist and forearm to control the ball and make it faster you'll never reach those high speeds. Also I think it does serve for a very decent warm up. I believe its a fun and different kind of competition that for some reason you just want to get better at, and if you want a harder more strength building work out try the metal one.

Agree with Dan i like them for warming up and getting a bit of blood flowing. Just like dexterity balls, they seem to help recovery by pumping some blood into the hands and forearms. IMO they are not worthless but if you are short of cash there are better things you can get.