250hz Pro Vs 350hz Metal Powerball

airdevil

There is a 350Hz metalball powerball that is quite expensive but seems to be the "beefy" version of this handy little tool. Has anyone tried it out before? Any comments would be great.

Braden

I`ve got both of them. yes, it was a little expensive but i don`t regret buying one. what would you like to know?

have you tried the 250hz before? i like to play with both but i`d say the 250hz feels like a toy after some training with the 350hz. it is tough to hold on to and runs very smoothly. and it`s a pleasure to look at.

I`ve got both of them. yes, it was a little expensive but i don`t regret buying one. what would you like to know?

have you tried the 250hz before? i like to play with both but i`d say the 250hz feels like a toy after some training with the 350hz. it is tough to hold on to and runs very smoothly. and it`s a pleasure to look at.

I agree, the 250 Hz is an endurance sort of workout... Just curious as to how much harder the 350Hz can be. I was thinking of getting one to supplement my other wrist training for bending....

I used both today,the 350 is definitely harder,and I agree it makes the 250 feel like a toy.