Kevin Bussi Certification

Bill Piche

Please PM me the mailing details. We want to get this one done before end of next week if possible. If not possible, it will have to be after Jan. 1.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• FrankyBoy

• Alawadhi

• handgripperman

After seeing your ability by melting the Demonic RB300 of Doom (#3.9), I have no doubt in my mind the MMG 3 will be a walk in a park for you. GET IT :rock

After seeing your ability by melting the Demonic RB300 of Doom (#3.9), I have no doubt in my mind the MMG 3 will be a walk in a park for you. GET IT :rock

Well that was a Clay edgin rating :D . I feel that it is more in the 3.3 range. Well anyway,This is my third time signing up. It's getting annoying, I am going to try my best to close this monster......

The third time is a charm right?? That's what they say anyway...whoever they is. :)

Anyhow, good luck this time. I know it is frustrating having to sign up repeatedly but you will crush it this time, I just know it!

pc

Good Luck - you'll get it this time!

Almost everyone on that MM3 list have had to do it multiple times for one reason or another...you know what to expect so take that frustration out on those handles when you grind them together!

Kevin, this time you'll smoke it.

Almost everyone on that MM3 list have had to do it multiple times for one reason or another...you know what to expect so take that frustration out on those handles when you grind them together!

showlarson's words are exactly why I have so much respect for monkeypaws... so true!

MASH IT KEVIN!! :rock

You got this Kevin I've seen you close bigger grippers in the past and that was after your killer grip workout.

Its time to make this gripper your's. Kill it Kevin!!! :rock