Ironmind Tweeny Grippers

diesel

ok, so i double checked their site and i don't think this is old information. if it is, shoot me for being a first class-tard.

but i just got an IM catalog in the mail, and they now have 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 grippers! claimed by the magazine, "the Mid-levels You've Been Asking For."

i am stoked.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teemu I

• Number Ten Ox

• diesel

• PowerHouse

ok, so i double checked their site and i don't think this is old information. if it is, shoot me for being a first class-tard.

but i just got an IM catalog in the mail, and they now have 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 grippers! claimed by the magazine, "the Mid-levels You've Been Asking For."

i am stoked.

Hmm..I wonder when they are going to put those up on their site. I'd order that 3.5 NOW.

Edited by Teemu I

i am stoked.

does not say anything about it in the catalog i have, got it only like a month ago - cant see anything on the website either..???

listen guys, i wouldn't post this if it wasn't true. here is the little blurb in the mag (Volume Sixteen 2007), word for word:

"New!! Captains of Crush Grippers, No. 1.5, 2.5, and No. 3.5...the Mid-levels You've Been Asking For

Anyone who has read the Captains of Crush book or talked to us about the subject knows that we feel there are very good reasons for carefully managing decisions about different strength grippers, but we also recognize that many of our customers have wanted Captains of Crush Grippers in between the No.1, No.2, No.3, and No.4, so guess what we have for you this year?

We are introducing our Captains of Crush Grippers No.1.5, No.2.5, and No.3.5 to meet this need--so enjoy them, train hard, and get stronger. We would still recommend that you focus on the full steps when you select your first Captains of Crush Grippers, choosing, for example, the No.1, the No.2, and No.3, and coming back to the buy the No.1.5 or No.2.5 or No.3.5 only if needed."

listen guys, i wouldn't post this if it wasn't true. here is the little blurb in the mag (Volume Sixteen 2007), word for word:

"New!! Captains of Crush Grippers, No. 1.5, 2.5, and No. 3.5...the Mid-levels You've Been Asking For

Anyone who has read the Captains of Crush book or talked to us about the subject knows that we feel there are very good reasons for carefully managing decisions about different strength grippers, but we also recognize that many of our customers have wanted Captains of Crush Grippers in between the No.1, No.2, No.3, and No.4, so guess what we have for you this year?

We are introducing our Captains of Crush Grippers No.1.5, No.2.5, and No.3.5 to meet this need--so enjoy them, train hard, and get stronger. We would still recommend that you focus on the full steps when you select your first Captains of Crush Grippers, choosing, for example, the No.1, the No.2, and No.3, and coming back to the buy the No.1.5 or No.2.5 or No.3.5 only if needed."

I know you wouldn't post this if it wasn't true, why would anyone?

I'm just anxious to get my hands on one of those. :cool

Wonder when they will be available..

ok guys, here is my final word on the matter:

i just spoke with an IM rep cause i was going to place my order, and she informed that it will be on the website in approx 3 hours.

ok guys, here is my final word on the matter:

i just spoke with an IM rep cause i was going to place my order, and she informed that it will be on the website in approx 3 hours.

Cool! Thank you for the information, Nick.

WOW ill be getting the 2.5 very soon!! That is awesome thx for the heads up.

Hmm, Ironmind just sold me on two more grippers... :blush

Awsome. Perfect time to get back into grippers. Im going to get a IM collection or somthing.

No way I can wait for Christmas on these. Gotta get them today.

I wonder how quickly we can buy them out of stock. I bet 2 hrs or less.

Great news. Thanks, Nick! :rock Santa will be busy delivering these, this year!

WHEN ARE THEY ON THE SITE???!!!!
Approx 1 hour! :cool