Brian Mottola

Bill Piche

Good job :rock

Way to Go Brian!

Congrats Brian!!!

DVD Received. No gripper.

DVD is unreadable -- my DVD drive does not recognize it as a disk. I have no problem with commerical DVDs either. Not sure why it doesn't work.

I sent you a PM Pat. Put it on putfile.com

or email it to me if it is 10 meg or under.

Or, just burn a CD and make it a video clip.

Gripper is back.

Still no video for the judges to view. Pat was working it.

• 3 weeks later...

After several technical difficulties, no clear video was available so this attempt is no good.

I bear the responsibility for the crappy video, my bad. Brian definitely closed this gripper numerous times and that's all that matters to him. If he gets around to taking another shot, we'll make sure to do it right.

Bill, feel free to post the vid clips if you want. Obvious enough he was strong enough and closed it but not clear enough for the cert.

After several technical difficulties, no clear video was available so this attempt is no good.

I bear the responsibility for the crappy video, my bad. Brian definitely closed this gripper numerous times and that's all that matters to him. If he gets around to taking another shot, we'll make sure to do it right.

Bill, feel free to post the vid clips if you want. Obvious enough he was strong enough and closed it but not clear enough for the cert.

Video makes these certs soooo much more difficult. I find it very difficult to hold my hand in a position where it stays in the frame at the same time I am giving it all I got. It seems

Congrats on the close! I hope Brian takes the time to try again.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...