Theo Burggraaff Certification

Bill Piche

Get that spring good and warmed up for us Theo! You've got the strength to crush this thing man ... just knock it out!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DuTCH

• Bill Piche

• moser1972

• FrankyBoy

C'mon Theo, this one's yours! Theo! Theo! Theo! :cool:bow

:blush Thanks a lot guys, really! Man, the pressure is on, now it's time to walk the walk! :rock

Good Luck!

Gripper hasn't arrived this week. Grrrr! We were kinda expecting it to arrive this week though, because most of the time shipping is fast. If the gripper has not arrived on monday, we have to change the date.. More rest days :D

Today should have been the cert day, but since the gripper hasn't arrived yet, we will wait for it and set a new date.

What is the status here? Did it finally arrive? I hope so!

No, it has not arrived! It is very dissapointing.. We checked with the post office, and also the delivery service. Still nothing. Hoping that it will arive today or saturday..

Guys waiting in line for the MM2, i am very sorry it's taking so long. The gripper hasn't turned up after two weeks, and i am really dissapointed and hope it will arrive this week shortly.

Hang in there, it took several weeks once for a gripper I sent to arrive just to another state.

Guys waiting in line for the MM2, i am very sorry it's taking so long. The gripper hasn't turned up after two weeks, and i am really dissapointed and hope it will arrive this week shortly.

No worries here. I need all the time I can get. :)

Hang in there, it took several weeks once for a gripper I sent to arrive just to another state.

That is LONG!!

No worries here. I need all the time I can get. :)

Haha, should not be a problem for ya!

Gripper has arrived!

Looks like the Netherland authorities are holding it hostage to the tune of $24 dollars according to Theo. This is nothing but bunk. This never happened last time and they are whacky.

Holy bat, crapman! $24!?

Good luck Theo!

Held hostage :D

Yes, it is been held hostage, and I called with several departments calling them all sorts of names you won't find in a dictionary.

Looks like I still have to pay them the money. I'll pick it up tomorrow, because I very grumpy old guy was working there, and I came in with the note that said it is in the postoffice.. Well, after standing in line for half an hour, i come up to his desk and hand him the paper. He looks at me and said, "can't help ya" .. So i say, "why not".. he goes: "because i can't" and i say:"Why not??"

'it has not been filled in properly' he says

"whaddayamean??"

'today is 21st of march so the package is not in'

'but he gave it to me yesterday!!!'

'So guess the mailman filled in the wrong date then..'

'Well, can you look???'

'No, you will have to come back later'

'SON OF A !!!''

So, tomorrow i'll pick it up, and i hope the hot chick will be working there, instead of this customer unfriendly grumpy naggin old guy!

Cert will take place on monday 14:00 in the afternoon.

Did you ask them what the issue was? This is ridiculous to have to pay that cost!

Seems shady and a scam to me.

Found out why i have to pay this amount.

Even though it was a gift, because it was insured i think up to more than 45 dollar, i have to pay taxes. That it is a gift is not relevant, when you come above a certain amount of money, you will have to start paying tax.

Why it didn't happen the other time, or any other time I got sth from the US, was that it wasn't never more than 45 dollar. The amount it is worth..

The only time was when i bought a Rolling thunder and a book from IM, i had to pay sth. So, that clears the story, but it still sucks big time!

Found out why i have to pay this amount.

Even though it was a gift, because it was insured i think up to more than 45 dollar, i have to pay taxes. That it is a gift is not relevant, when you come above a certain amount of money, you will have to start paying tax.

Why it didn't happen the other time, or any other time I got sth from the US, was that it wasn't never more than 45 dollar. The amount it is worth..

The only time was when i bought a Rolling thunder and a book from IM, i had to pay sth. So, that clears the story, but it still sucks big time!

Damn, that sucks. That also happened to someone on the gripboard, when i sent them a pair of dbs. Man, that really bad business.

'it has not been filled in properly' he says

"whaddayamean??"

'today is 21st of march so the package is not in'

'but he gave it to me yesterday!!!'

'So guess the mailman filled in the wrong date then..'

'Well, can you look???'

'No, you will have to come back later'

'SON OF A !!!''

Are you sure you were not in my local post office?

:whacked

Theo, you just have to make sure you slam it first time....don't want to have to pay that again! :D