Hey Y'all...

Ryan Espey

Hey Ryan,

I'm Gary Brown you have probably seen me other places on the internet. Welcome aboard. This is a great place to be.

Ryan Espey... well then.

hey everybody... you'll notice I'm beating him in my display picture. :)

haha

Hi Ryan,

I remember you from the World's in Gydnia, Poland.

You should find some useful strength tips here.

David

Howdy everyone... I finally was allowed on this board.

Hey Ryan, I hope the media doesn't see you using the words howdy and y'all :rolleyes

Here's how they would twist and turn it....................Ryan introduced his self using the words howdy and y'all poking fun at poor uneducated people from the south. He being Canadian hates us :)

I know you don't know what I'm talking about. Here latlely the media has made a big deal out of nothing. There was an article in the paper one day saying a certain type of person is needed on a certain team. The very next day a coach said how he wanted more of a certain type of person who happens to be the same and now that's not good enough either. They are giving him hell now. I'm tired of this crap of persucuting people because they could have made a better choice of words. We all know what they mean. Only a few buttholes try to turn it into something.

Now me being a sensible person know that you meant nothing by it. I hope you don't get angry at this example but i just needed to vent about this subject.

Hi Ryan, welcome to the gripboard! It's great to have you here, champ :rock

Gary... what the hell are you talking about? Don't use my posts for an example like that please... not everyone can see that you are not being serious when you are typing despite the emoticon. I was not poking fun at anyone.

I could give a crap if the media or anyone else sees or hears me saying "howdy" or "y'all"... and that goes for ALL Y'ALL. If they are that sensitive then they will probably stay hiding behind their computer anyway.

To tell you the truth... I am a little pissed... I was just saying "hi". Why are you turning the thread into some political bullshit?

Edited by Ryan Espey

Welcome Ryan..it's a pleasure to have you here!!

As I said in the first post......welcome. This is a great place to be. that was my only political statement. I don't want to get in trouble for politicing so I'll take this elsewhere.

I'm glad you are here and hope that are don't stay mad at me for trying to pick that example from your post.

I look forward to your input on the board.

Hahaha a Canadian saying howdy and yall, Thats great.Im from Texas so I have permission to laugh.Ryan seems cool to me.

Gary... what the hell are you talking about? Don't use my posts for an example like that please... not everyone can see that you are not being serious when you are typing despite the emoticon. I was not poking fun at anyone.

I could give a crap if the media or anyone else sees or hears me saying "howdy" or "y'all"... and that goes for ALL Y'ALL. If they are that sensitive then they will probably stay hiding behind their computer anyway.

To tell you the truth... I am a little pissed... I was just saying "hi". Why are you turning the thread into some political bullshit?

I definitely caught Gary's sarcasm.

all ya all - eh? Welcome to the board!

I definitely caught the sarcasm about Gary's sarcasm.

Edited by unseenbeat

How's it going Ryan, are planning on doing any more MMA fights anytime soon ?

I definitely caught the sarcasm about Gary's sarcasm.

Quit implying that I was being sarcastic! I am angry! :laugh Get it? I wasn't sarcastic in my previous post, but I am being sarcastic in this one.

*Crickets*

Is this a message board or an oil painting?

*Rim shot*

Now that is more like it.

-TennsiDude