Mohegan Sun Tourney Brackets

austinslater

I know fox sports is showing this right?.....I would like to know when if anyone knows!!?!?!?!?!?

I went to the Mohegan Sun tournament and let me tell you it was awesome to see all these top guys pullin.

the thing about john beating travis if he was 220 pounds sounds right I remember when john pulled the Yukon Jack tournaments at that weight and he dominated but at the same time i have give Travis his props he is a great armwrestler I have known travis since he started pullin and he has come a long way since then.

Chris G

:mosher

chris it is good to see you a member here

ya travis is good that is for sure. i heard that both travis and john are gonna be at littlerock

it is on up here at 11:00 pm because of a baseball game.

If anyone gets a chance to tape it I would love to see it. I could borrow it, buy it or whatever. Ill be working and wont get to see it!

Austin

austin i will be tapeing it and i will make you a copy

THANX DAVEY

I am glad to be apart of this board i think that is an awesome place for anyone who is into strength sports of any kind.

:mosher

I just watched the Mohegan armwrestling championships and it was awesome. John brzenk looked unbeatable again. My buddy Jacob Abbott was extremely impressive and looked very dominant left handed and lost in the finals to Brzenk. I didnt realize that Brzenk has never beaten Jacob left handed but was finally able to put him out left handed. Great show and if they replay it, check it out!

Who else saw it?

Austin

I just watched the Mohegan armwrestling championships and it was awesome. John brzenk looked unbeatable again. My buddy Jacob Abbott was extremely impressive and looked very dominant left handed and lost in the finals to Brzenk. I didnt realize that Brzenk has never beaten Jacob left handed but was finally able to put him out left handed. Great show and if they replay it, check it out!

Who else saw it?

Austin

I saw half of it cause Fox sports is awesome......they cut into both showings of it the first didnt even get show and the second only got show for half.....which was really great......so I missed JB pull and all that which was what I wanted to see the most.....I hope they show it again :(:cry