Steve Mcgranahan

gamidon

steve, if you could,tell us what an invite to the show is like. i would be intrested in the process of how it all gos down!

and what all are you going to perform?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king crusher

• Bill Piche

• GatorGrip

• tspinillo

Thanks guys! I am pumped that is for sure! Been working on this feats for a loooooong time. Going though $$$$'s like crazy training too. It's going to be a blast.

I give God all the GLORY! He is so good to me!

Have you been to the Fitness Headquaters in Wilkes-Barre, PA? I noticed that you live in PA, and one of the employees there mentioned somebody named Steve who came in and closed their #4 while talking about God. Good luck on the show!

Awesome, a Steve is a great representative of this board!!

Thanks guys! I am pumped that is for sure! Been working on this feats for a loooooong time. Going though $$$$'s like crazy training too. It's going to be a blast.

Steve way to glorify the savior, Show them that you can do all things through God which strengthens you.

May you be as David a man after God' own heart and as strong as Samson before the haircut.

I'll as well as many others I am sure will be praying that God shines through you to the world. You are a testament to his power, mercy,grace and love.

May God continue to bless you to bless others my brother in Christ :inno:rock

Staff Sergeant Walter K. Crews aka: GatorGrip

This is the most exciting news I've heard in a very long time! I can think of no other person I would rather see on prime time television than our own Big Steve. I have to work that night, but don't for one second think I won't park that dang gas truck in a field somewhere and hitch a ride home.

Steve McGranahan for Gripboard Man of the Year!!! :rock

I can imagine that with the adrenaline of being on the Tonight Show that big Steve will be stronger than normal, now thats a scary thought. I'm setting my timer now to tape this.

That's awesome Steve!! You know the Columbus, Oh. crew will be watching and praying for you!

Have fun Steve.

If Leno asks--Gee where did you learn to do this?

You could always say something like-- from my

Sunday school teacher and she is 75.

Watch Leno's eyes bug out and his chin drop. :D

What a great opportunity for you.

Rooting for you Big Steve :rock

PaHulkster,

Yes, it was me at the store. I was down there for a few shows the weekend of Oct. 31st. I pulled a Dave Morton, closed the #4 and bent a red. It was a very blessed day. I go there about every year. I will post next time and we can hook up. The guys at the store are the best, always fun going in there and playing around. Great toys and protein. Please tell them I said hello. Thanks.

Staff Sergeant Walter Crews,

I am touched by your words my friend thanks.

King Crusher,

My wife e-mail them. They told me to send them a tape. The funny thing was I felt that the would pick the one handed rip. Why? Because it hurts the worst.

Congratulations Steve! Really looking forward to seeing it.

What a blessed opportunity. Very glad you're getting it.

If you get a chance, please email me when it's convenient.

God bless,

Bud Jeffries

budjeffries@strongerman.com

Congratulations Steve!  Really looking forward to seeing it.

What a blessed opportunity.  Very glad you're getting it.

If you get a chance, please email me when it's convenient. 

God bless,

Bud Jeffries

budjeffries@strongerman.com

Bud you are another man who uses his powers for good and not evil. We need more strong Christian men in this world not just physically and mentally but spiritual and morally.

I guess that 1000lb squat, tangling with Matt Furey and pulling buses around wasn't enough you've got to take out these grippers and break a Red nail huh!

Well I am all for a fellow Floridian and Christian. Hey have you gone to the Strawberry Festival yet I lived in Plant City and Dover for almost 10 years as a kid my stepfather was an FHP down there.

Take Care and God Bless You, Your Wife and that strapping young man Noah. :inno:D

Steve,

I am very happy for you and you deserve this opportunity. Without a doubt one of the kindest and strongest people I know.

Knock'em dead and have some fun.

Brett

Is it still all systems go for Big Steve? It may not necessarily mean anything, but I don't see his name mentioned in the guide for tomorrow night's show...

if i understood an earlier reply correctly, Steve will likely be a "1 of 2-3 special guests" in the audience -not a guest that gets interviewed by Jay up front so his name probably would not appear in a TV guide. i would assume he WILL be on unless you know otherwise - if i am wrong all i have lost is a little time (actually not true cause i am a fan of the Tonight Show and i tivo it everyday), but i would be very upset if i missed this.

can't wait to see.

Go get 'em Steve!