I'm Not A Complete Wimp!

Bob Lipinski

I have some 5.5" grade 5 bolts that have been stumping me for quite a while. Failed on them in workouts where I went on to bend a grade 8, and failed again on them today.

After that, I bent a 5" grade 5 from somewhere else. Guess I got a tough batch of the 5.5's- Here I thought I just wasn't getting much better!

I bought some grade 5s at a nut and bolt store,and they were easy, I was able to bend a grade 5 in like 4 sec. But I have felt 60ds that are much harder than any grade 5 i have ever felt. :blink

Much like trying an "average" 60D nail and then trying a Pexter or Terminator 60D. Worlds apart.

Talk about a pleasant surprise, Bob!

Nice work!

Anybody doing grade 8's is no whimp at least in my book, and a 5in grade 5 is awesome...Good work man....Brett

Sometimes when we least expect it...another PR gets set.

Great job, Bob!!

Thanks guys!

I was just wondering if something was wrong with me, cause I remember doing well with those 5" grade 5's when I got them this summer, yet those damn 5.5's have stumped me this whole time!

I was just really relieved to see that I had some hard bolts, and that I HAVE actually made some progress since this summer.

Bob,

You ain't no wimp, dude! That's for sure.

Six...