Diesel Bending Video

Jedd Johnson

Not sure what came over me.

Milestone

-Jedd-

Edited by Jedd Johnson

Holy shit.

Phone conversation about 4 days ago:

Jedd: I have been bending like crazy lately.

Me: you doing grade 8s?

Jedd: I have done one, but I think I can do them.

Me: How about a red then?

Jedd: No way.

:yikes

You bastard. I have this feeling that you will be on both the #4 and red nail lists-regardless of how much strossen changes the rules to stop you.

:bow:bow:bow:bow:mosher:mosher

Textbook clothes line and elbow drop as well. :D Way to put Eli in line.... :laugh:laugh:whistel

Rick

Nice Jedd, very Nice

Red Nail about $2

Kevlar bending pads about $10

Trip to the ER for Eli $1500

Freakin crazy intensity Priceless.

You are crazy man, I love it!

Damn bro! Awesome. Entertaining. Motivating.

What more can I say?

You're a monster Jedd. Congratulations!

What a show! :happy

Congrats, thats what I call intensity. :mosher

you're a maniac :D

congrats :bow:rock

That is a true world class feat (and, do I dare say, a proper bend IMO). You use exactly the same style as I do. The only "minor" difference is that I can't bend a red, at least not the new somewhat darker ones. Was that a new, harder, red or the somewhat older more shiny ones. Have you tried both varieties and if so how much do they differ?

:bow:bow:bow

Great work Jedd! If you go around passing out elbow drops at GGC, I'm going to have to nail you from the top turnbuckle "Superfly Snuka" style.

I think I just wet myself. :blush Now here comes the bad dreams again!

Great show man. You sure have come a long ways in a year!

Proud of you! ;)

Diesel power BABY! :rock

Jedd, way super awesome!!! But you need to loosen up a bit, man. Don't take things so seriously. :D

It looks like you put a very significant kink in that sucker using the reverse grip. I bent my first couple of Reds with the same technique, but couldn't manage but a very small kink with the reverse grip portion of the bend. Very impressive performance!!! :rock

By the way, Jedd makes the 18th Gripboard member to have bent a Red in the presence of a witness. Number 1 place for hand strength, you bet!!!

I bent my first couple of Reds with the same technique, but couldn't manage but a very small kink with the reverse grip portion of the bend.  Very impressive performance!!! :rock

By the way, Jedd makes the 18th Gripboard member to have bent a Red in the presence of a witness.  Number 1 place for hand strength, you bet!!!

Not quite true. When you switched from the reverse to the double overhand you put your hands at the end of the bar, folding it, whereas Jedd bends it throughout. You keep on lumping folding with strict bending. Jedd's style requires very strong wrists.

Edited by Mikael Siversson

awesome job jedd. I've been working with that style and its killing my wrists. My wrist ran to hide while i watching you bend it, I yelled at them and said that they will do that soon. :)

Very impressive, Jedd! And a nice video too. Can't wait to see your clip on MTV :mosher

Outstanding!