Sean Cashman

GripBoard Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 5 Months and 18 Days
  • Local time: 05:38 PM

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

Pretty incredible and inspirational to see bends like this go down again. EJ your potential is limitless and this video just makes me want to go out and bend some steel today!! 

What's your weakness right now after the lay-off? Personally I found my crush went weaker in proportion to my kink and sweep after my lay-off.

Looking forward to following your progression that you have developed. You should start a log.

#22 OFFLINE   Buccos1

Buccos1

Double Underhand/Double Overhand Bastard & Red Roster

• GB Contributor Level 3

• PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Joined 6 Years and 7 Days
  • Local time: 06:38 PM

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:36 AM

Incredible bend man I know you think you have lost some strength but it really doesn't look like it to me. Now that your feeling strong if your motivated I'm interested to see what bends you decide to go after.

I was wondering if the old benders battlefield records were lost or if we could restart them here? I know the horeshoe bends were saved but I enjoyed the other bends.

As far as I know, everything was lost. All the Certs, rules, stickies, logs - everything. And that sucks. We wrote and had some great information on there.

Yeah, a lot of us bled for spots on those lists! Was really bummed when it went down. I thought i printed them out recently but can't find them. It'd be great if we could get them back up!

#23 OFFLINE   EJ Livesey

EJ Livesey

Certified KOAB, MashMonster Level 0

• GB Contributor Level 2

• PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Joined 8 Months and 19 Days

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:42 AM

Pretty incredible and inspirational to see bends like this go down again. EJ your potential is limitless and this video just makes me want to go out and bend some steel today!! 

What's your weakness right now after the lay-off? Personally I found my crush went weaker in proportion to my kink and sweep after my lay-off.

Looking forward to following your progression that you have developed. You should start a log.

Thanks bro. Right now is say my top weakness is my skin. It's not as tough as it was and gets pretty sore. I tried a low 600R bar and couldn't crush it past 3" in the first session. So I'd also say my crush. But all around I lost a lot of strength and hand toughness. I feel like I have the strength but not the pain tolerance. But when I want to push through the pain I feel like the strength isnt there. It's sounds contradicting.

#24 OFFLINE   Josh O'Dell

Josh O'Dell

MM2/MM1(Offhand) Red/Multibastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts
  • Joined 1 Year, 6 Months and 13 Days

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

I still have the 6in (P) i was gonna cert
on BenderBattlefield. Suppose i could
still bend it.

#25 OFFLINE   Sean Cashman

Sean Cashman

GripBoard Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 5 Months and 18 Days
  • Local time: 05:38 PM

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:29 AM

Incredible bend man I know you think you have lost some strength but it really doesn't look like it to me. Now that your feeling strong if your motivated I'm interested to see what bends you decide to go after.

I was wondering if the old benders battlefield records were lost or if we could restart them here? I know the horeshoe bends were saved but I enjoyed the other bends.

As far as I know, everything was lost. All the Certs, rules, stickies, logs - everything. And that sucks. We wrote and had some great information on there.

Yeah, a lot of us bled for spots on those lists! Was really bummed when it went down. I thought i printed them out recently but can't find them. It'd be great if we could get them back up!

It's sad that the lists are all gone. I worked so hard to get on that 7" imp list. That was a goal of mine for so, so long. But oh well records are made to be broken.

I still have the 6in (P) i was gonna cert
on BenderBattlefield. Suppose i could
still bend it.

Do it Josh. Bend it and post it up here!

What is the calibration? What style and wraps are you planning on using?

The more videos of bends that get posted in the bending forum the better!!

#26 OFFLINE   Josh O'Dell

Josh O'Dell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Incredible bend man I know you think you have lost some strength but it really doesn't look like it to me. Now that your feeling strong if your motivated I'm interested to see what bends you decide to go after. I was wondering if the old benders battlefield records were lost or if we could restart them here? I know the horeshoe bends were saved but I enjoyed the other bends.

It's sad that the lists are all gone. I worked so hard to get on that 7" imp list. That was a goal of mine for so, so long. But oh well records are made to be broken.

I still have the 6in (P) i was gonna certon BenderBattlefield. Suppose i couldstill bend it.

Do it Josh. Bend it and post it up here!What is the calibration? What style and wraps are you planning on using?The more videos of bends that get posted in the bending forum the better!!
Correct me if im wrong EJ but i believe its 620?? Idk been a while since i seen it but i will try DO in imp singles.

#27 OFFLINE   EJ Livesey

EJ Livesey

Certified KOAB, MashMonster Level 0

• GB Contributor Level 2

• PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Joined 8 Months and 19 Days

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

Yes Josh I believe it is 620x6. Be sure you can kill it though, it may be the only one left.

Edited by EJ Livesey, 04 May 2014 - 09:35 AM.

#28 OFFLINE   Josh O'Dell

Josh O'Dell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Yea its been a while, I will have to bend a huge shiny. See
If i still have it.