• Joined 3 Years, 1 Month and 8 Days
  • Local time: 05:07 PM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

What do we know about Nathan Holle?

Is he a big guy? Large hands?

How old?

Anyone got any pictures?

Has anyone here met him?

I'm asking these things after watching his GHP9 video more than once the last days and realizing that I haven't seen much of him really.

• stevey m likes this

#2 OFFLINE   Arturo

Arturo

GripBoard Top Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,009 posts
  • Joined 8 Years, 2 Months and 7 Days
  • Local time: 11:07 AM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

The old CyberPump galler has pics of him and his brother, I think. At least his brother's face is seen, I don't remember if Nathan's face is seen, or just his hands performing feats.

Chris James said in his log (about two years ago when he was keeping one in here) that he got together with Nathan and he was bigger now, about 230. So it seems he was smaller than that in the past?? Others would know better I guess.

#3 OFFLINE   Tom Scibelli

Tom Scibelli

Red Nail, Hexabastard, MM0 (L), MM1

• GB Contributor Level 1

• PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Joined 1 Year, 9 Months and 4 Days
  • Local time: 11:07 AM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

There's a picture of him and his two brothers in the Captains of Crush Grippers book, second edition.  I just started re-reading/using some of his training methods for grippers that he wrote about in the book.

#4 OFFLINE   John McCarter

John McCarter

Certified Captain of Crush & Mash Monster Level 2 & Off-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 3 Months and 3 Days
  • Local time: 09:07 AM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

The issue of MILO where he is on the cover, goes over his training methods, but not in full detail on gripper (setting the gripper) but you can find more of that in the "Captains of Crush: What They Are And How to Close Them" book.

#5 OFFLINE   Norden

Norden

GripBoard Veteran

• GB Contributor Level 1

• PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

The old CyberPump galler has pics of him and his brother, I think. At least his brother's face is seen, I don't remember if Nathan's face is seen, or just his hands performing feats.

Chris James said in his log (about two years ago when he was keeping one in here) that he got together with Nathan and he was bigger now, about 230. So it seems he was smaller than that in the past?? Others would know better I guess.

There's a picture of him and his two brothers in the Captains of Crush Grippers book, second edition.  I just started re-reading/using some of his training methods for grippers that he wrote about in the book.

The issue of MILO where he is on the cover, goes over his training methods, but not in full detail on gripper (setting the gripper) but you can find more of that in the "Captains of Crush: What They Are And How to Close Them" book.

Thanks. The things you mention here are the few things I've already seen and heard of him. I'm hungry for more.  :)

Edited by Norden, 05 January 2013 - 07:54 AM.

#6 OFFLINE   Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe

Master Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • Joined 6 Years, 2 Months
  • Local time: 10:07 AM

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Gary Hunt (Gazza) told me that he's visited Nathan before so you might want to try

and contact him for more insight into this elusive crush mutant.  :)

#7 OFFLINE   Norden

Norden

GripBoard Veteran

• GB Contributor Level 1

• PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Gary Hunt (Gazza) told me that he's visited Nathan before so you might want to try

and contact him for more insight into this elusive crush mutant.  :)

Thanks Joe, but isn't Gazza just as difficult to get in touch with as Holle himself?  :)