Ebay Uk - Found A Cheap Plate Loaded Gripper

Jones1874

found this on eBay a few days ago.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/161340501002?_mwBanner=1

Thought I'd post for anyone interested. I'm not affiliated with the person selling the gripper, and it's not me selling them either. stumbled across it by accident. it looks well build and it's being sold for a very resonable price, IMO. I think I'll pick one up when I get a few bucks together.

• Like 1

Thought I'd post for anyone interested. I'm not affiliated with the person selling the gripper, and it's not me selling them either. stumbled across it by accident. it looks well build and it's being sold for a very resonable price, IMO. I think I'll pick one up when I get a few bucks together.

Dealt with the seller on this through their website in the past as they do free delivery and sell CoC for around £21. Cheapest place I've seen for new CoC in the UK.
  • Like 1

Valhalla fitness are currently selling some pinch blocks on Amazon, and they're well priced. £17 for a 1.5 inch by 4 inch block. I have two of them and they're great quality considering the price.

• Like 1

Dealt with the seller on this through their website in the past as they do free delivery and sell CoC for around £21. Cheapest place I've seen for new CoC in the UK.

Thats good to know. i didnt look into what else they sold. i seen the plate loaded gripper for a very good price, looks well built so i had to mention it.

That grip machine looks solid for what a person could want/attempt for targeting their crushing grip strength.

Basic and to the point.

The second machine I would personally be concerned about.