The Newest Mash Monster Level 3!

Bill Piche

That was a great effort! Was that a brown out or a full blackout during the first attempt? How did you manage to regroup? Your sister (?) deserves some kudos for keeping the gripper in frame during all that.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. This took absolutely everything I had. This gripper is no joke. That last little bit binds up like crazy.

That was a great effort! Was that a brown out or a full blackout during the first attempt? How did you manage to regroup? Your sister (?) deserves some kudos for keeping the gripper in frame during all that.

It might have been a full blackout for a split second. I don't even remember the moment right before. I remember falling backwards and not knowing why. I told my sister from the start to keep filming and keep the gripper in frame no matter what happens. I have had a few moments on grippers where I have gotten really dizzy on COC #3.5 attempts so I knew it might happen on this attempt. I wanted this so bad, I just didn't care if I collapsed. I walked around for a couple minutes psyching myself. During this period, I told myself the gripper is here now. I don't care what anyone thinks. I'm giving it my all no matter what. My sister is awesome. She will always be my camera woman on every certification attempt. I just don't trust anyone else.

• Like 7

LIKE A BOSS

:mosher :mosher :mosher :mosher

• Like 1

:rock:rock:rock Heck yeah!

good job dude, i don't think i have ever seen better effort... i gotta get to your level!

epic close - this is the big time

congrats :grin:

You know you are tapping into your full potential when you have a brown out (just before blacking out) I actually passed out straining on a big bend before but never have I seen it happen on a big gripper but you tapped into your max power and that is an awesome thing... Super job on a serious gripper - Congrats!

Congrats buddy! Well deserved! That was intensity on it's best! Wow.

Edited by Geralt

You're the man Chez! That effort was something else, "Keep Recording". Respect!

You're sister was awesome too!

• Like 1