Anyone On The Board Make / Sell The Titan Telegraph Key?

Jones1874

If anyone here on the board makes and sells a titan telegraph key id be willing to buy one if the price is right. wherever i look companys seem to charge a bomb for this product when its just a few scraps on metal. im no welder but i know that someone with welding experience could russle one up im no time.

Thanks in advance.

IronMind makes this product and is a board sponsor.

http://www.ironmind.com/

Thank you!

Also, Alex can check around for a used one and probably save some money and sometimes we have some with little cosmetic flaws that we can sell at a discount.

• Like 2

IronMind makes this product and is a board sponsor.

http://www.ironmind.com/

Thank you!

Also, Alex can check around for a used one and probably save some money and sometimes we have some with little cosmetic flaws that we can sell at a discount.

Thanks, but i dont know where i should be looking to find them at a discount price. im in the UK aswell which adds to the P+P costs. the cheapest one ive seen around so far is made by Robert Baraban, which says alot. in all fairness he makes quality stuff, but his prices are on the higher end of the scale.

If anyone here on the board makes and sells a titan telegraph key id be willing to buy one if the price is right. wherever i look companys seem to charge a bomb for this product when its just a few scraps on metal. im no welder but i know that someone with welding experience could russle one up im no time.

Thanks in advance.

Make picture with dimensions you like and take it to some vocational school. They make it in no-time and propably you pay only for metal used.

...and again, we urge you to support our sponsors! They make our wonderful forum possible (and free).

You're welcome to post a "wanted" ad, but we would discourage openly sourcing a knock-off.

...and again, we urge you to support our sponsors! They make our wonderful forum possible (and free).

You're welcome to post a "wanted" ad, but we would discourage openly sourcing a knock-off.

This is a tough balancing act so I wanted to thank Alex for his interest in the Titan's Telegraph Key and Matt for his interest in supporting Gripboard sponsors.

I can also understand that it can be a budget stretch, especially living in the UK, so as far as where to check on a used one, I wonder if one of the UK grip guys might have a lead for you, in addition to the ads on the Gripboard. Also, I can't fault someone for making his own equipment, especially if it can save him some money, but I'm not big on the guys who simply ride on other companies' coattails by making knockoffs, although I know this happens all the time.

Bottom line: Good luck finding a TTK at a reasonable price—your pinch grip strength will soar when you start training on one.

As one who makes his own equipment at times, and buys used, I also buy a fair amount from our sponsors. I bought 5 grippers from IM last year, for myself and family. I purchase online installments of MILO. My family also ordered stuff I requested from FBBC as well. I think if one is able, it's important to support our sponsors since they do so much to promote the sport, information sharing, and best practices.

As one who makes his own equipment at times, and buys used, I also buy a fair amount from our sponsors. I bought 5 grippers from IM last year, for myself and family. I purchase online installments of MILO. My family also ordered stuff I requested from FBBC as well. I think if one is able, it's important to support our sponsors since they do so much to promote the sport, information sharing, and best practices.

Great post.

To the OP - you might want to check around and see how the strongest guys are fitting the TTK into their training before investing in one. I think you'll find most don't. Guys seem to end up using pony clamps, thick bar, block weights, and / or two hand pinch far more often.

We have a Want To Buy section here on the board - place an ad there and see if anyone close to you might happen to have one for sale.

i appreciate the replys. i can see where some of you are coming from when mentioning supporting IM, and i can completely understand. im pretty new to this site as of recently, even though i joined a good few months ago, i can see why this site means alot to everyone. it definately has alot to offer. and i also apologise if i offended anyone by asking someone to russle up a TTK for cheap. truth is, i buy alot of stuff, and i make alot of stuff. some of the home made stuff works even better, but you cant buy it since its not for sale.

• 4 years later...

As mentioned, if you want cheap, you can work that range of motion with a 2x4 on the edge of a table with something round underneath it as a fulcrum.

If you want an apples to apples comparison to other people, you should get the authentic piece of equipment.

Sponsor scratch and dent sales is an awesome idea, I would love to see some of that.