#3 Close

David_wigren

bra jobbet David :p

Hello to all,this is my first post.

Great close,i have heard talk that those older coc's are easier to close than the newer ones.I have also heard the opposite is true.Anyone know for sure? A small point but i actually prefer the look of the old ones. :happy

hi mate

im from wolverhampton just down the road from dudley.

if you want to try a new coc 3 let me know and i can bring it over to you.

boland

Cheers for the offer mate,actually Dudley is my surname.Living in Banbury,Oxfordshire.I got and have closed the new #3.Did you get the close on your #3 yet? You find your hand takes a few days to recover the strength after maxing out on your grippers?

Great close,i have heard talk that those older coc's are easier to close than the newer ones.I have also heard the opposite is true.Anyone know for sure? A small point but i actually prefer the look of the old ones. :happy

Thank you. There has been alot of debate about gripper strength changing over time. I don't beilive they have gotten harder nor easier. But I agree that the older ones look better. My favorite is defenatly the grippers from 2005. GR8 shiny spring and just numbers on the bottom. btw not fooling anyone

Edit- I wanted to add that if you ever feel that you need any grippers calibrated just send a PM to bencrush.

thanks for the info,yeah it would be good to get my #3 calibrated,it does not seem to be much harder than my #2.5.Could be i happen to have an easy #3 and a hard #2.5.Best of luck with your grippers :rock

hi mate

im from wolverhampton just down the road from dudley.

if you want to try a new coc 3 let me know and i can bring it over to you.

boland

Cheers for the offer mate,actually Dudley is my surname.Living in Banbury,Oxfordshire.I got and have closed the new #3.Did you get the close on your #3 yet? You find your hand takes a few days to recover the strength after maxing out on your grippers?

banburys a bit off the beaten track for me, never mind.

i am no where near to closing my coc3.......just about closed my no2 and thats not consistently.

all the best and welcolme to the GB

boland

ps sorry to hijack the thread david.....well done on the no3 close :rock ....i am green with envy

Good close!! :rock

The set looked a bit too deep. Your hand looks large though, you probably don't need to set it that deep in order to close it!